Monza officials have made modifications to the run-off area at the track's first chicane following complaints from the drivers after first practice.
With a number of drivers having had difficulties getting themselves around the two layers of foam blocks that had originally been laid down in the escape road, the FIA asked for tweaks to be made overnight.
A message from FIA race director Charlie Whiting on Saturday said that a third layer of blocks had been put down prior to final practice. Whiting said: "Any driver using the escape road must go around the end of each of these rows and rejoin the track at the end of the escape road. Drivers should not use the grass unless it is clearly unavoidable."