Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires champ beat drivers from throughout the Americas in a shootout to move on to world-wide competition. Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires champion Kenton Koch, of Glendora, Calif., will advance to the next stage of the FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy after winning the Americas shootout in Mexico. Koch was nominated by the Sports Ca...
Oct 14, 2014
I'm Kenton Koch, the 2014 Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires champion. The Mazda ladder and scholarships helped me get here. 2014 was an extremely successful year for me. I was able to acco...
Oct 13, 2014
Daniel Bender wins Touring 4 in an MX-5, followed by two other Mazda drivers. Leading a Mazda sweep of the podium, Daniel Bender, of Northbrook, Ill., notched his first National Championship title in...
Oct 11, 2014
Matt Reynolds wins the National Championship as Mazdas fill the podium. Mazda swept the podium in E Production at the SCCA National Championship Runoffs at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, with a pair of M...
Oct 10, 2014
You've met Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda Rookie of the Year, Aaron Telitz, but now he embarks on a new adventure as a Team USA Scholarship recipient. The Mazda scholarship-suppor...
Oct 10, 2014
Izzy Sanchez captured the Touring 4 pole at the SCCA National Championship Runoffs. Five Mazda drivers on pole for National Championship races. The grids are set for the 2014 SCCA National Championsh...
Oct 09, 2014
ABOVE: Kyle Kaiser was the second-fastest qualifier in Spec Miata after two days. The qualifying picture begins to emerge as some competitors overcome hardships to make their race. Eric Prill topped ...
Oct 08, 2014
Rachel Kerswill is the 2014 SCCA Solo National Championship champion in C Street Ladies. Rachel Kerswill has been to two SCCA Solo National Championships. The fact that her winning percentage is now ...
Oct 06, 2014
ABOVE: Mark Drennan, one of SportsCar magazine’s picks to podium in Spec Miata, drops down the Corkscrew during Runoffs testing. Nearly 130 Mazda racers head to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to seek a Cl...
Oct 05, 2014
ABOVE: Evan Arthur won Modified RWD in his Miata. Mazdas sweep each rear-wheel drive category at the SCCA RallyCross National Championships. A record-setting 110 drivers made the trip to the I-80 Spe...
Page 1 of 7
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 04:12:54' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 04:12:54' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications