Jul 29, 2013
There are a couple of things that are almost guaranteed when the Lucas Oil Off road Racing Series rolls into Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino, Calif., for a night race: sellout crowds and an...
Jul 22, 2013
If you put 20-plus trucks on a one-mile short course off road track, there will be contact. Oh, yes…there will be contact. If a truck finishes with all its bodywork intact, it's unusual. That likely ...
Jul 22, 2013
If you put 20-plus trucks on a one-mile short course off road track, there will be contact. Oh, yesthere will be contact. If a truck finishes with all its bodywork intact, it's unusual. That likely i...
Jul 15, 2013
With the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series just past the midpoint of the season, there are some changes in the drivers' seats for the second half. Jeremy McGrath has departed Stronghold Motorsports wi...
Jun 27, 2013
iON America, the consumer electronics company that has brought Shoot/Share™ Wi-Fi connectivity to point-of-view (POV) cameras, today announced that iON has been named the official POV camera of Team ...
May 21, 2013
The Southern California rounds of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series always bring out big crowds of spectators and big crowds of trucks. Rounds 5 and 6 at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park were no dif...
May 17, 2013
Each year a fresh crop of rookies comes into the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Some come from outside the sport, some are moving in from the Regional series or from another class, or up from kart...
Apr 29, 2013
A little bad luck wasn't going to stop Carl Renezeder from the top of the podium as he continued his 2013 Pro 4 victory streak; but a little bad luck kept Pro 2 in Rounds 3 and 4 of the Lucas Oil Off...
Apr 08, 2013
The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series made several changes to its racing procedures during the off season, some of which were introduced at the opening round at Firebird international Raceway in March...
Mar 19, 2013
A new season of racing always promises new things: the promise of new competitors and new winners, the hints of excitement to come as the season progresses. So when the Lucas Oil off Road Racing Seri...
Mar 14, 2013
As the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series enters its fifth season, the series is looking at some of its biggest changes yet. While the schedule looks much the same â€“ new venues in Missouri and Texas ...
Page 3 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
- F1: Ecclestone resumes push for engine changes
- Schumacher Jr. reportedly tests Formula 4 car
- Newcomers head Valencia F3 test
- F1: Vergne joins Ferrari's test roster
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-19 23:37:17' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-19 23:37:17' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614