Oct 28, 2013
The Lucas Oil Challenge Cup has the reputation for being the craziest, most brutal race of the Lucas Oil off Road Racing Series season. There's good reason for that " the championships are decided, t...
Oct 27, 2013
While Carl Renezeder had already sealed the Pro 4 championship and champions in two other classes " Pro Buggy and Pro Lite " were merely awaiting coronation, Pro 2 had potential to be a real nail-bit...
Oct 23, 2013
There may be few mysteries left in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series for 2013, but that doesn't make the finale this weekend in Lake Elsinore, Calif., any less interesting. Carl Renezeder wrapped ...
Oct 13, 2013
Ryan Beat is the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series' marathon man. While several drivers tackle a couple of classes, such as Kyle LeDuc, Carl Renezeder and Rob MacCachren in Pro 4 and Pro 2 or Brian De...
Sep 22, 2013
It seems the Pro Lites took the nomenclature "Sin City" a little too much to heart when the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series hit Las Vegas Motor Speedway for a pair of events after dark. Friday night...
Sep 15, 2013
Lucas Oil Challenge Cup to be telecast live MAVTV has announced that it will air the Lucas Oil Challenge Cup at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Complex live. The broadcast will be Sunday, Oct. 27 at 5 p.m....
Aug 26, 2013
The long straights and big hills of Wild West Motorsports Park in Sparks, Nev., is quickly becoming a favorite of drivers in its second year as a stop on the series. The track underwent a few changes...
Aug 21, 2013
Sheldon Creed has long been viewed as one of the guys destined to be the next Carl Renezeder a short course off road prodigy. At only 15 years of age, he has four Lucas Oil Off Road Racing championsh...
Jul 29, 2013
There are a couple of things that are almost guaranteed when the Lucas Oil Off road Racing Series rolls into Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino, Calif., for a night race: sellout crowds and an...
Jul 22, 2013
If you put 20-plus trucks on a one-mile short course off road track, there will be contact. Oh, yes…there will be contact. If a truck finishes with all its bodywork intact, it's unusual. That likely ...
Jul 22, 2013
If you put 20-plus trucks on a one-mile short course off road track, there will be contact. Oh, yesthere will be contact. If a truck finishes with all its bodywork intact, it's unusual. That likely i...
Jul 15, 2013
With the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series just past the midpoint of the season, there are some changes in the drivers' seats for the second half. Jeremy McGrath has departed Stronghold Motorsports wi...
Page 2 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- Audi and Toyota split practice honours
- Krohn gets LMP2 Ligier for 2015
- WEC: Toyota tops wet night practice at COTA
- IMSA: Rayhall looking to add open-wheel races in 2015
- WEC: Conway in line for more Toyota P1 drives
- CTSCC: Johnson takes pole as Mustangs sweep
- IMSA: Westbrook leads first practice, Porsche impresses in GTLM
- Krohn team set to move up to P2 with Ligier
- WEC: Audi leads FP1 at Circuit of The Americas
- WEC: Toyota working on 2015 P1 chassis
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-19 08:13:10' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-19 08:13:10' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications