Jorge Lorenzo dominated the morning warm-up for the Czech MotoGP as the FIAT Yamaha squad registered another one-two in the times at Brno.
The Spaniard worked down to a spectacular lap time of 1m56.299s, less than two tenths slower than Valentino Rossi's pole position time, as he ended the 20 minute session more than 0.4secs faster than the world champion.
Dani Pedrosa was third fastest for Honda, having recorded a 1m57.208s time on the last lap of his session.
Colin Edwards went fourth fastest, demoting fast qualifier Toni Elias to fifth while his Gresini team-mate Alex de Angelis was right behind him in sixth.
Loris Capirossi was seventh for Suzuki ahead of Randy de Puniet, Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso.
Pos Rider Bike Time
1. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 1m56.299s
2. Valentino Rossi Yamaha 1m56.714s + 0.415s
3. Daniel Pedrosa Honda 1m57.208s + 0.909s
4. Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha 1m57.340s + 1.041s
5. Toni El�as Gresini Honda 1m57.417s + 1.118s
6. Alex de Angelis Gresini Honda 1m57.697s + 1.398s
7. Loris Capirossi Suzuki 1m57.711s + 1.412s
8. Randy de Puniet LCR Honda 1m57.946s + 1.647s
9. Nicky Hayden Ducati 1m57.967s + 1.668s
10. Andrea Dovizioso Honda 1m58.019s + 1.720s
11. Mika Kallio Ducati 1m58.158s + 1.859s
12. James Toseland Tech 3 Yamaha 1m58.425s + 2.126s
13. Marco Melandri Hayate Kawasaki 1m58.591s + 2.292s
14. Chris Vermeulen Suzuki 1m58.888s + 2.589s
15. Niccol� Canepa Pramac Ducati 1m58.938s + 2.639s
16. Michel Fabrizio Pramac Ducati 1m59.780s + 3.481s
17. G�bor Talm�csi Scot Honda 1m59.854s + 3.555s