Sebastien Loeb heads for the final two stages of Rally Finland with a nine-second cushion over Citroen teammate Mikko Hirvonen.
The rally will be decided with two runs through the famous 33-kilometre Ouninpohja stage on Saturday afternoon, and Loeb was able to slightly extend his lead on the second of the leg's three loops.
While the works Fords of Jari-Matti Latvala and Petter Solberg remain settled in third and fourth places, there were changes further down the order on SS15 and SS16.
Ott Tanak has taken over fifth place from Mads Ostberg after the Norwegian's Ford sustained a broken propshaft. Seventh place also changed hands as a puncture for Jari Ketomaa elevated Matti Rantanen.
Leading positions after SS15:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen 1h57m23.9s
2. Mikko Hirvonen Citroen + 9.4s
3. Jari-Matti Latvala Ford + 25.4s
4. Petter Solberg Ford + 45.4s
5. Ott Tanak M-Sport Ford + 2m01.7s
6. Mads Ostberg Adapta Ford + 2m03.8s
7. Matti Rantanen M-Sport Ford + 4m02.2s
8. Jari Ketomaa Autotek Ford + 4m32.8s
9. Martin Prokop Czech Ford + 4m44.6s
10. Sebastien Ogier VW Skoda + 7m04.9s