Sebastien Loeb extended his advantage over Mikko Hirvonen to 7.4 seconds as the Citroens' battle for the Rally Finland lead moved into its deciding stretch.
Hirvonen lost time on Saturday morning's Surkee opener when he hit a rock, and although Loeb then suspected he picked up a puncture on the following Leustu stage, the world champion's advantage still increased over the whole loop.
The Fords' third-place contest is no longer as close after Petter Solberg dropped 15.1s to team-mate Jari-Matti Latvala over the first two stages. The Norwegian felt his car's ride height was too low.
Further back, Sebastien Ogier's S2000 Skoda is now in the overall top 10 following a crash for Ken Block.
Leading positions after SS10:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen 1h39m03.4s
2. Mikko Hirvonen Citroen + 7.4s
3. Jari-Matti Latvala Ford + 24.9s
4. Petter Solberg Ford + 40.0s
5. Mads Ostberg Adapta Ford + 1m06.4s
6. Ott Tanak M-Sport Ford + 1m51.7s
7. Jari Ketomaa Autotek Ford + 3m17.6s
8. Matti Rantanen M-Sport Ford + 3m32.2s
9. Martin Prokop Czech Ford + 4m09.3s
10. Sebastien Ogier VW Skoda + 6m05.2s