Jari-Matti Latvala is on the brink of clinching Rally GB victory, but Ford no longer holds a one-two as Sebastien Loeb has moved into second.
Having struggled to match the Fords so far this weekend, Loeb raised his pace on Sunday morning and quickly caught Petter Solberg for second. But the Citroen driver remains concerned that Solberg will be faster during the decisive three afternoon stages, which they will start just 2.9 seconds apart.
Latvala is under no pressure, though. His lead stands at 29.3sec and he even took another stage win on Walters Arena.
It was a tough morning for the Ford privateer pack. Mads Ostberg and Matthew Wilson both developed time-consuming misfires. While they held on to their respective fourth and ninth positions, it meant the end of Ostberg's faint hope of catching the podium fight.
Mikko Hirvonen was much happier with his Citroen on Sunday morning and has closed to within 23sec of Ostberg.
The Finn is also no longer under pressure from behind, as M-Sport Ford's Ott Tanak and Evgeny Novikov both lost time with trips off the road on Port Talbot.
Leading positions after SS16:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Jari-Matti Latvala Ford 2h40m55.8s
2. Sebastien Loeb Citroen + 29.3s
3. Petter Solberg Ford + 32.2s
4. Mads Ostberg Adapta Ford + 1m04.3s
5. Mikko Hirvonen Citroen + 1m27.3s
6. Ott Tanak M-Sport Ford + 2m24.8s
7. Evgeny Novikov M-Sport Ford + 3m08.6s
8. Thierry Neuville Citroen Junior + 3m57.7s
9. Matthew Wilson M-Sport Ford + 5m31.6s
10. Martin Prokop Czech Ford + 6m23.2s