Jari-Matti Latvala will take a 24.5-second lead into the final day of Rally GB after another commanding performance through Saturday afternoon's four stages.
It was a Ford-dominated loop again, with Latvala and teammate Petter Solberg setting two fastest times apiece. But while that allowed Latvala to stretch his advantage, when Solberg was not winning stages he was losing a little time to pursuer Sebastien Loeb. The gap between the second Ford and the Citroen team leader is just 6.4sec.
Mads Ostberg lost ground in the podium fight during the afternoon, feeling the decision to take two spare wheels rather than one upset the balance of his Adapta Ford. He drifted 19sec away from Loeb.
Mikko Hirvonen felt much happier with his Citroen in less muddy conditions, yet that did not translate to an increase in pace. He remains a distant fifth, and is only 12sec clear of M-Sport Ford's Ott Tanak, whose team-mate Evgeny Novikov is next up.
Thierry Neuville, Matthew Wilson and Martin Prokop continue to hold the remaining points-paying positions, with Chris Atkinson just outside the top 10 as he drives cautiously in Motorsport Italia's Mini.
Leading positions after SS13:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Jari-Matti Latvala Ford 2h18m05.3s
2. Petter Solberg Ford + 24.5s
3. Sebastien Loeb Citroen + 30.9s
4. Mads Ostberg Adapta Ford + 49.9s
5. Mikko Hirvonen Citroen + 1m22.4s
6. Ott Tanak M-Sport Ford + 1m34.4s
7. Evgeny Novikov M-Sport Ford + 1m50.9s
8. Thierry Neuville Citroen Junior + 3m25.9s
9. Matthew Wilson M-Sport Ford + 4m39.8s
10. Martin Prokop Czech Ford + 5m29.2s