Jari-Matti Latvala is on the brink of his first World Rally Championship win for Volkswagen with two stages of the Acropolis Rally to go.
A smooth join through the Sunday morning loop in Greece kept Latvala's lead over Dani Sordo's Citroen at 1m19.7s.
Thierry Neuville is also running calmly in third, as he closes on a second podium in four rallies.
Fourth place has changed hands, as Andreas Mikkelsen took a pair of stage wins and moved his VW ahead of Neuville's team-mate Nasser Al-Attiyah.
The other battle in the top 10 looks to have fizzled out. Evgeny Novikov was closing on Mikko Hirvonen for eighth towards the end of Saturday, but the Finn has stabilised the gap.
Robert Kubica still holds a commanding lead in WRC 2 heading for the final service.
Leading positions after SS12:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Jari-Matti Latvala VW 3h01m54.9s
2. Dani Sordo Citroen + 1m19.7s
3. Thierry Neuville M-Sport Ford + 1m57.1s
4. Andreas Mikkelsen VW + 4m02.4s
5. Nasser Al-Attiyah M-Sport Ford + 4m04.3s
6. Mads Ostberg M-Sport Ford + 5m25.6s
7. Martin Prokop Czech Ford + 6m39.2s
8. Mikko Hirvonen Citroen + 7m55.9s
9. Evgeny Novikov M-Sport Ford + 8m15.5s
10. Sebastien Ogier VW + 10m23.2s