"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- TEAM USA: Kirkwood, Askew set for 45th Annual Formula Ford Festival
- F1: Haas explains practice winglet breakages
- F1: Hamilton laments 'disastrous' brake settings
- MOTOGP: Marquez fastest in FP3 as Yamahas miss Q2 spots
- F1: Wolff says Verstappen protest mess was 'miscommunication'
- F1: Vettel says Ferrari struggling at COTA
- F1: Raikkonen now trusts Ferrari - Arrivabene
- F1: Magnussen downplays IndyCar prospects
- F1: Ricciardo says Red Bull is a match for Mercedes at COTA
- F1: Rosberg leads Ricciardo in USGP practice 2
- F1 USGP gold 'pancake' coin can be yours for $85,132
- F1: 2017 pre-season test dispute resolved
- WRC: Lefebvre fit to make return in Rally GB
- SCCA: Indy Runoffs invitation criteria set
- F1: Hamilton leads Rosberg in USGP first practice
Video: The Speed Issue
The Speed Issue of RACER is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.