"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- Teams do not have answer to F1 crisis
- Kenseth on pole, Stewart sets record
- F1: Virtual safety car gets thumbs-up
- IMSA: Bryce Miller to focus on enduros next year
- F1: Grosjean says new Lotus nose a positive change
- More ownership changes for the Nurburgring
- F1: "I've got time in my pocket," claims Rosberg
- F1: Kobayashi open to F1 reserve role
- F1 is deliberately driving small teams out, claims Force India's Fernley
- F1: Hamilton edges Rosberg again in USGP practice 2
Video: The Technology Issue
The Technology Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
RACER Presents: Bentley Continental GT3 Takes the Flag!
Robin Miller's IndyCar "fireside chats"
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.