"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- V8: Nissan signs Ingall for endurance races
- NASCAR: No easy fix for plate racing - Hamlin
- IMSA: MSR pays tribute to Wilson after win
- INDYCAR: Saavedra ruled out of Indy 500
- DTM: Da Costa feels ready for title push
- F1: Williams not one-trick pony, says Smedley
- IHRA: Turning the spotlight on the entry-level class
- MILLER: Healing IndyCar's black eye
- F1: Renault points psychologically important
- SVRA: Unsers named co-Grand Marshals for Portland weekend
The RACER Poll
Should IndyCar revert to a spec aero configuration in 2017?
- Votes: (0%)
- Votes: (0%)
Video: The Heroes V Issue
The Heroes V Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Ryan Millen on going faster than ever.
See more than 50 On Board videos.