"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Series to crack down on "flared skirts"
- NHRA: 5 live elimination rounds highlight 2015 TV package
- IndyCar 2018 by Gordon Kimball
- Technical insight: 2015 Lotus E23
- F1: Rivals should expect Mercedes engine will be stronger
- F1: Lotus reveals first image of 2015 car
- F1: Lotus says it is financially sound now
- F1: Ferrari reveals new car name
- ANALYSIS: F1's key 2015 tech fights
- GP3 test part of BRDC F4 prize
- DTM: Gotz lands Mercedes race seat
- RACER: Rolex 24 winners Tony Kanaan and Scott Dixon
- RACER: Rolex 24 GTLM winner Ryan Briscoe
- IMSA: Chip Ganassi Racing wins exciting Rolex 24
- NASCAR: Gordon admits he came close to retiring earlier
Video: The Champions Issue
The Champions Issue is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Robin Miller's IndyCar "fireside chats"
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.