"As a sponsor, I am very pleased to see that we are moving to Audi and their terrific R8," said Dave Roberts, president and CEO of Carlisle Companies/Hawk Performance. "I own an R8 street car and if the race car is as capable as the street car, it will make the team a World Challenge front runner in 2014. I am confident that with the R8 being prepared by Nick Short of CRP Racing and with Mike Skeen behind the wheel, the Hawk/CRP Racing/Audi Team will challenge for the championship this year. I can't wait for the race this weekend at Long Beach."
Subscribe to Racer
- Rosberg leads fire-disrupted first practice
- IMSA: Shank sweeps Thursday practice sessions
- GALLERY: IMSA Thursday at Petit Le Mans
- IMSA: Shank takes second Petit Le Mans practice
- Panoz honored for 20 years in racing
- VIDEO: How to drive a 911 RSR around Sebring
- TCR: Audi unveils RS 3 LMS TCR car
- IMSA: Shank Ligier-Honda leads first Petit practice
- IHRA: Throwback Thursday - 2012 IHRA Race of Champions
- INDYCAR: ECR confirms Newgarden exit
- WRC: Hyundai's new R5 misses shakedown after delay
- WRC: Toyota reveals livery, Microsoft deal
- DTM: BMW and Mercedes withdraw appeals
- IMSA: Petit Le Mans Preview
- F1: Sauber opts against taking Ferrari upgrade
Video: The Speed Issue
The Speed Issue of RACER is on sale now. Click here for more information.
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.