Jan Kopecky continues to lead Rally Islas Canarias at the end of the second of three loops of stages on the opening day.
The lead fight remains very close, with Kopecky just 3.1 seconds ahead of fellow Skoda driver Freddy Loix, and Thierry Neuville (Peugeot Belgium) and Juho Hanninen (Skoda) only an additional second back.
Neuville felt he had lost confidence in the increasingly foggy conditions as the rally headed into the evening, while Loix was certain he could have gone quicker on SS6 had he not encountered P-G Andersson's Proton, which was struggling with a puncture.
Guy Wilks is now nearly half a minute adrift in fifth for Peugeot UK, fending off Skoda UK's Andreas Mikkelsen and Peugeot France's Bryan Bouffier.
Andersson's SS6 puncture was his second in as many stages, leaving the Proton driver six minutes off the lead by the end of the loop.
Two more stages take place under darkness later tonight.
Leading positions after SS6:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Jan Kopecky Skoda 47m37.9s
2. Freddy Loix BFO Skoda + 3.1s
3. Thierry Neuville Kronos/Peugeot Belux + 4.1s
4. Juho Hanninen Skoda + 4.2s
5. Guy Wilks Kronos/Peugeot UK + 28.8s
6. Andreas Mikkelsen Skoda UK + 30.3s
7. Bryan Bouffier PH/Peugeot France + 31.0s
8. Bruno Magalhaes Peugeot Portugal + 50.6s
9. Giandomenico Basso Proton + 1m21.1s
10. Toni Gardemeister TGS Skoda + 1m24.3s