Jan Kopecky continues to lead the Rally Zlin going into the final loop of stages, with the battle for second place remaining the focus.
Skoda driver Kopecky only won one stage this morning but that was still sufficient to keep him 26 seconds clear of the field.
But Skoda's hopes of a one-two - or even another podium sweep - in its home event are currently being frustrated by Peugeot's French guest driver Bryan Bouffier, who reclaimed second from Skoda's Freddy Loix earlier today. Bouffier holds a 4.5s advantage over Loix at present, with Juho Hanninen a further 5.6s back in the third Skoda.
Kris Meeke is no longer in this fight, though. His choice of soft tyres on today's stages - which, unlike Saturday's, proved dry so far - proved incorrect and the Peugeot UK driver drifted half a minute away from the podium fight.
Pos Driver Car Time/Gap
1. Jan Kopecky Skoda 1h56m07.6s
2. Bryan Bouffier Peugeot + 26.0s
3. Freddy Loix Skoda + 30.5s
4. Juho Hanninen Skoda + 36.1s
5. Kris Meeke Peugeot + 1m11.0s
6. Pavel Valousek Skoda + 1m45.3s
7. Vaclav Pech Mitsubishi + 2m22.7s
8. Andreas Mikkelsen Ford + 2m30.5s
9. Guy Wilks Skoda + 3m20.5s
10. Roman Odlozilik Skoda + 4m41.3s