Mat Jackson led home RML's first British Touring Car Championship 1-2 finish for 10 years in a sensational final race at Knockhill.
Jackson, who started fifth in his Chevrolet Lacetti, took the lead on lap 17 when James Thompson and Matt Neal pushed each other wide exiting Clark's - both the Team Dynamics Honda and Vauxhall driver losing momentum on the run down to the hairpin.
After that, Jackson never looked back and took his second win of the season.
Behind him though, the drive of the season came from his team-mate Jason Plato, who started last, but had made his way up to the back of a five-car battle for second with 10 laps to go.
He then brilliantly scythed past Colin Turkington's WSR BMW, Thompson, and the Vauxhalls of Neal and Fabrizio Giovanardi to claim second spot.
Giovanardi was gifted third place at the final corner of the race when team-mate Neal allowed him through and then held off the advances of Turkington. His kind gesture allowed Giovanardi to reduced Turkington's championship lead to nine points with nine races remaining this season.
Sixth went to Thompson, who cruelly had a three-second lead wiped out on lap two when Rob Collard (Motorbase BMW) made contact with Gordon Shedden's Clyde Valley Racing SEAT, puncturing the latter's right front tyre and causing it to plough into the tyre barriers at Duffus Dip at high speed.
Andrew Jordan (Vauxhall) was next up, while Tom Chilton took the best finish for Arena Motorsport's Ford Focus in eighth.
Pos Driver Car Result
1. Mat Jackson Chevrolet 25m56.689s
2. Jason Plato Chevrolet + 3.225s
3. Fabrizio Giovanardi Vauxhall + 9.473s
4. Matt Neal Vauxhall + 9.760s
5. Colin Turkington BMW + 10.035s
6. James Thompson Honda + 10.314s
7. Andrew Jordan Vauxhall + 10.899s
8. Tom Chilton Ford + 13.395s
9. Paul O'Neill Honda + 13.695s
10. Stephen Jelley BMW + 13.933s
11. Harry Vaulkhard Chevrolet + 14.558s
12. David Pinkney Honda + 17.063s
13. Martin Johnson Vauxhall + 44.172s
14. John George Honda + 46.348s
15. Rob Collard BMW 11 laps
16. Jonathan Adam BMW 6 laps
17. Gordon Shedden SEAT 1 laps