The first ANDIAL-prepared Porsche 911 GT3 Cup racecar, owned by Porsche Club of America (PCA) member Klaus Viljanmaa, has been completed and is now running in PCA events, signaling the start of completion of five specially prepared ANDIAL Edition racecars. Ever since ANDIAL founders, the late Arnold Wagner, Dieter Inzenhofer and Alwin Springer (the company got its name by combining two letters fr...
Nov 17, 2014
The Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion will celebrate the 50th anniversary of one of the most recognizable road racing cars of the '60s – the Shelby GT350 Mustang – as the 2015 featured marque Aug. 1...
Nov 17, 2014
Some 130 classic and modern racecars took part in this past weekend's Classic 24 of Daytona, and while vintage racers naturally grabbed much of the spotlight, more modern equipment in Group E class s...
Nov 16, 2014
The HSR Classic 24 Hour at Daytona brought together a number of classic cars and star drivers at Daytona International Speedway. Marc Devis and Christien Traber took the overall win in Run Group A Ho...
Nov 14, 2014
This weekend’s Historic Sportscar Racing Classic 24 Hour at Daytona International Speedway is a dream event – and a great way to get a head start on the 2015 season and January’s Rolex 24 At Daytona....
Nov 12, 2014
American factory Porsche driver Patrick Long will team up with Porsche legend Hurley Haywood in a very significant early Porsche 911 for this weekend's Classic 24 Hour historic race at Daytona Intern...
Nov 11, 2014
Bill Spoerle, longtime head of restoration for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Foundation, died Nov. 4 at age 80. German-born Spoerle restored many of the cars in the speedway's Hall of Fame Museum, ...
Nov 09, 2014
Francois Guiter, who supported the careers of several French Formula 1 drivers, died on Saturday night. Guiter, who was also involved in AUTOSPORT's French edition, started in motorsport with fuel co...
Nov 07, 2014
The penultimate Ferrari 275 GTB Competizione, one of only 12 built, will be auctioned at the Bonhams sale in Scottsdale, Ariz. next January. Run by Scuderia Filipinetti, chassis 09079 won the GT clas...
Nov 02, 2014
Warren was a graduate of Cornell. Served as a Captain the U.S. Army. He was the owner with his wife, Lynn of Agor Enterprises in Penfield since 1969. He crewed for Mark Donahue of Penske Racing. Warr...
Oct 30, 2014
The Henry Ford Museum paid tribute to racing legend Dan Gurney on Wednesday night, Oct. 29 during a special ceremony at the Museum, awarding him the Edison-Ford Medal for his ingenuity and lifetime o...
Oct 28, 2014
The Indiana Racing Memorial Association (IRMA) invites the public to attend the dedication of a historical marker commemorating the life of Shelbyville native and three-time Indy 500 winner Wilbur Sh...
Page 1 of 9
Subscribe to Racer
- Marciello thinking of Bianchi in test
- F1: Vergne confirms Toro Rosso split
- Wehrlein tops final F1 test of 2014
- IMSA: Magnus Racing Porsche squad confirms 2015 return to TUDOR Championship
- WRC plans in-car split times ban
- F1: Mercedes ready to open Hamilton talks
- Kurt Busch to take on Block, Rossi and Kubica at Monza Rally Show
- MotoGP: Ducati rules break hurt small teams, claims Yamaha boss
- F1: More electrical woes for McLaren-Honda
- F1: Force India tries out new Info Wing display
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 16:31:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 16:31:02' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614