Team Pelfrey has announced an expansion of its open-wheel portfolio with confirmation of plans to field a three-car entry in the 2015 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda. The move will augment the Florida-based team's current involvement in the F1600 Championship Series, which for many young drivers represents the first foray into semi-professional car racing, and the Pro Mazda Cha...
USF2000 Championship | Racer.com
Nov 03, 2014
Andersen Promotions today unveiled the 2015 racing calendars for the Mazda Road to Indy - the highly acclaimed driver training program for the next generation of Verizon IndyCar Series stars. All thr...
Oct 13, 2014
The Mazda Road to Indy in conjunction with the MAXSpeed Group has announced the finalists of their inaugural karting Driver Advancement Program. The four winners will be given the opportunity to "sam...
Sep 15, 2014
Jake Parsons and Colton Herta, the two winners at Sepang's AsiaCup Series at the weekend, are set to go head to head again in two weeks, this time at Sebring. Both are testing for Cape Motorsports, t...
Sep 14, 2014
Two days of testing for all three levels of the Mazda Road to Indy concluded today during the fourth annual Chris Griffis Memorial Test at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course. A total of 25 d...
Aug 23, 2014
The battle for this year's Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda fittingly came down to Saturday's USF2000 Grand Prix of Sonoma finale, with the three title contenders running 1-2-3 at t...
Aug 23, 2014
A dramatic first-lap incident between Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda front row qualifiers and title rivals Florian Latorre and RC Enerson ensured that the championship outcome wil...
Aug 14, 2014
Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! Quite a lot has happened since my last post so I'm going to review some of the highlights of this season so far, starting off with my announcement of joining Cape ...
Aug 08, 2014
A few weeks ago, MAXSpeed Group and Andersen Promotions joined forces in a partnership program to help advance the careers of young karters into the Mazda Road to Indy. Today the parrtners announced ...
Aug 03, 2014
Florian Latorre took control of the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda this morning, following up his second- and fourth-place finishes from the past two days by dominating Race 3 of ...
Aug 02, 2014
For the second day in a row, RC Enerson was the class of the field in the Allied Building Products Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio, Round 11 of the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda. But foll...
Jul 20, 2014
Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing enjoyed a banner day on the streets of Toronto as teenaged teammates Jake Eidson and Florian Latorre each earned their first Cooper Tires USF2000 Championshi...
Page 1 of 4
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
- F1: Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
- F1: Wolff sure manufacturers won't exit
- "Unlimited Racing Championship" to support Pirelli World Challenge in 2015
- Tuscher fastest in GP3 testing
- F1 sets up fans' think-tank
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 19:41:20' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 19:41:20' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614