If you're a fan of feel-good stories, get ready for dozens more courtesy of Mazda. Since it was launched in 2010, the Mazda Road to Indy has offered the most defined and articulated path for young drivers to reach the Verizon IndyCar Series. It has also become open-wheel racing's greatest scholarship program, and new chapters will be written in 2015 and beyond thanks to the Japanese manufacturer....
USF2000 Championship | Racer.com
Dec 01, 2014
The first Open Test for Team Pelfrey and Andretti Autosport is scheduled for December 8-9, 2015, at NOLA Motorsports Park in Avondale, LA. It will be the initial opportunity for teams to sample the n...
Nov 14, 2014
Team Pelfrey has announced an expansion of its open-wheel portfolio with confirmation of plans to field a three-car entry in the 2015 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda. The move will...
Nov 03, 2014
Andersen Promotions today unveiled the 2015 racing calendars for the Mazda Road to Indy - the highly acclaimed driver training program for the next generation of Verizon IndyCar Series stars. All thr...
Oct 13, 2014
The Mazda Road to Indy in conjunction with the MAXSpeed Group has announced the finalists of their inaugural karting Driver Advancement Program. The four winners will be given the opportunity to "sam...
Sep 15, 2014
Jake Parsons and Colton Herta, the two winners at Sepang's AsiaCup Series at the weekend, are set to go head to head again in two weeks, this time at Sebring. Both are testing for Cape Motorsports, t...
Sep 14, 2014
Two days of testing for all three levels of the Mazda Road to Indy concluded today during the fourth annual Chris Griffis Memorial Test at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course. A total of 25 d...
Aug 23, 2014
The battle for this year's Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda fittingly came down to Saturday's USF2000 Grand Prix of Sonoma finale, with the three title contenders running 1-2-3 at t...
Aug 23, 2014
A dramatic first-lap incident between Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda front row qualifiers and title rivals Florian Latorre and RC Enerson ensured that the championship outcome wil...
Aug 14, 2014
Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! Quite a lot has happened since my last post so I'm going to review some of the highlights of this season so far, starting off with my announcement of joining Cape ...
Aug 08, 2014
A few weeks ago, MAXSpeed Group and Andersen Promotions joined forces in a partnership program to help advance the careers of young karters into the Mazda Road to Indy. Today the parrtners announced ...
Aug 03, 2014
Florian Latorre took control of the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda this morning, following up his second- and fourth-place finishes from the past two days by dominating Race 3 of ...
Page 1 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-21 01:03:44' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-21 01:03:44' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614