With just inches to spare, Luke Gabin won $200,000 with a pass at the finish line. Gabin, a 19-year-old from Perth, Western Australia, won the Skip Barber Championship Shootout and its $200,000 scholarship to apply next season to USF2000 in a frenetic final race Wednesday at Road Atlanta. In the final standings, Gabin finished ahead of Michai Stephens, who finished fourth Wednesday in the final o...
Skip Barber Racing School
Nov 12, 2014
The last day of competition begins today at Road Atlanta for the Skip Barber Championship Scholarship Shootout. With three races under their belts, the last day owill take the competition to its high...
Nov 11, 2014
The 2014 Skip Barber Championship Shootout continues on its second day at Road Atlanta. Today will be the first day of races for the group. Yesterday allowed the competitors to get acclimated to Road...
Nov 10, 2014
The 2014 Skip Barber Championship Shootout is underway as the top Skip Barber racers from the year compete in the ultimate racing shootout at Road Atlanta and continuing through Wednesday. The top 5 ...
Oct 31, 2014
OK motorsports fans, do you recognize the name Daniel De La Calle. No? Not to worry. Outside of karting circles and the Skip Barber Racing School, even the hardest of hardcore racing aficionados woul...
Oct 30, 2014
For the first two days of the 18th Annual Skip Barber Karting Scholarship Shootout, drivers attended two hour-long seminars and learned from industry leaders including motorsports veteran Bryan Herta...
Oct 28, 2014
The 2014 Karts to Cars Scholarship Shootout kicks off today as some of the world's top karters gather for competition at Sebring International Raceway. The contest will test karters' abilities to tra...
Oct 20, 2014
ABOVE: Skip Barber Racing School's Top 5 Formula Skip Barber Summer Series Winners The 2014 Skip Barber Summer Series wrapped up a stellar season this past weekend at Lime Rock Park. A new generation...
Sep 29, 2014
After intense deliberations, Aaron Telitz of Birchwood, Wis. (pictured at above right), and Michai Stephens (at left) of Evanston, Ill., were named Monday as winners of prestigious Team USA Scholarsh...
Sep 05, 2014
Nova Brown, an 18-year-old competitor in Skip Barber racing series (shown above at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca) who recently graduated from high school, died earlier this week in a crash of his motorcy...
Apr 14, 2014
Skip Barber Racing School and Hyundai Motor America are joining forces to create the ultimate Time Attack Challenge for high performance driving enthusiasts. The winner of this specially designed aut...
Feb 19, 2013
This year, the 17th annual Skip Barber Racing School Karting Scholarship Shootout http://www.skipbarber.com/scholarships.asp > will travel to Sebring International Raceway to scout for the best of th...
Subscribe to Racer
- Brabham eyes more Formula E outings
- RBR: F1 can't fear Mercedes quitting
- Wolff gets bigger Williams role
- WEC: Q+A with 2014 P1 co-champion Anthony Davidson
- IndyCar: CFH Racing continues driver search
- GP2: Gasly fastest in Abu Dhabi test
- F1: Wolff expects Hamilton-Rosberg tensions to remain
- WEC: Hulkenberg joins Porsche for Le Mans
- GP3: Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi test
- NHRA: Don Schumacher undergoes treatment for cancer
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 11:59:48' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 11:59:48' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614