Apr 27, 2014
Gabby Chaves secured the win in a processional second race of this weekend's Indy Lights double-header at Barber. The Belardi driver started from pole and ticked off the laps for a straightforward vi...
Apr 27, 2014
Gabby Chaves will start the second of this weekend's Indy Lights races at Barber from pole position, with his main early title rival Zach Veach lining up alongside him on the front row. Alex Baron an...
Apr 26, 2014
Zach Veach has struck an early blow against main title rival Gabby Chaves with a dominant win in the first of this weekend's two Indy Lights races at Barber. The Andretti driver became the first this...
Apr 25, 2014
Zach Veach has taken pole position for the first race in this weekend's Indy Lights double-header at Barber. The Andretti driver, who also claimed pole at Long Beach a fortnight ago, produced a 1m17....
Apr 24, 2014
Matthew Brabham drives the No. 83 United Fiber & Data/MAZDASPEED entry for Andretti Autosport in the Indy Lights Championship presented by Cooper Tires. Long Beach, for me, was a strong result but st...
Apr 21, 2014
With our very first win at St. Petersburg just a couple of weeks ago, the team and I were very excited to get back after it, especially at one of the most iconic tracks on the schedule – Long Beach. ...
Apr 13, 2014
Gabby Chaves took a straightforward win over Zach Veach in the Indy Lights race around the streets of Long Beach. In a race run entirely under green, all of the excitement over the lead battle began ...
Apr 12, 2014
Zach Veach triumphed in a dynamic qualifying battle to secure pole position for Sunday's Indy Lights race at Long Beach. For much of the session the front row had been controlled by Belardi teammates...
Apr 05, 2014
Heading into St. Petersburg I was confident my No. 83 United Fiber however, I would have liked to have had a proper qualifying session and a chance to fight for the pole position. The race started of...
Apr 03, 2014
There is an old quote I’ve seen from time to time flying around the internet and in pictures that states, “If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” I reall...
Mar 30, 2014
Zach Veach took the first Indy Lights win of his career with a dominant performance in St. Petersburg. The Andretti Autosport driver, who was one of only three non-rookies in the field, passed polesi...
Mar 29, 2014
Gabby Chaves has been awarded pole position for this weekend's Indy Lights season opener at St. Petersburg after qualifying was canceled due to bad weather. Storms rolled through the St Petersburg ar...
Page 5 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- Marquez fastest despite accident
- Aleshin serious but stable after crash
- Power optimistic about race charge
- IndyCar: Fontana Friday gallery
- IndyCar: Ganassi team preparing spare chassis for Kimball
- IndyCar: Frightening crash mars final practice in Fontana
- NHRA: Schumacher, Worsham, Line, Krawiec lead as U.S. Nationals begins
- NASCAR: Harvick grabs pole at Atlanta
- CTMP in line for IndyCar race
- RACER: Helio Castroneves Fontana pole winner
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-30 12:37:33' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-30 12:37:33' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications