Aug 20, 2014
When you hear about Milwaukee being around since 1903 when dirt made up the four daunting corners, you begin to think about the history that lies around there. For me, Milwaukee has been very good to...
Aug 17, 2014
Zach Veach capitalized on a late restart to win this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee, and close to within eight points of Gabby Chaves in the championship fight. Veach started from pole and l...
Aug 16, 2014
Zach Veach gave his championship hopes a boost by securing pole position for this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee. The Andretti driver came into the weekend sitting third in the standings, 24...
Aug 15, 2014
Reigning IndyCar Series champion Scott Dixon will test the new Dallara IL-15 Indy Lights car next month to assist in developing the chassis ahead of its race debut next year. Dixon, who won the Light...
Aug 14, 2014
Matty Brabham is like every other driver in the Indy Lights series. He's displayed talent, tenacity, and wants to graduate to the Verizon IndyCar Series in 2015. He's also like most Indy Lights drive...
Aug 13, 2014
Toronto didn't turn out to be a good result for us as a team, and everyone wanted to bounce back strong at Mid-Ohio. We were still mathematically in the fight for the championship, so we were very de...
Aug 11, 2014
For every driver, engineer and mechanic that get to have one, his home race is always one of the most important ones on the schedule. I'm lucky enough to have Mid-Ohio! The past two times I've raced ...
Aug 11, 2014
The 8Star Motorsports sports car team is planning to move into open-wheels for the first time with an attack on next year's revamped Indy Lights Championship. The team, which was established ahead of...
Aug 08, 2014
A few weeks ago, MAXSpeed Group and Andersen Promotions joined forces in a partnership program to help advance the careers of young karters into the Mazda Road to Indy. Today the parrtners announced ...
Aug 07, 2014
A bright new future for the Indy Lights Series, the top rung on IndyCar's driver-development ladder, was unveiled at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course earlier this week and that future is powered by Adv...
Aug 04, 2014
2015 Dallara IL15 Indy Lights test driver Tristan Vautier tells the RACER Channel about his first impressions after driving the car, its handling characteristics and how it might train the next gener...
Aug 04, 2014
The Indy Lights Championship ushered in its new Dallara IL15 chassis and AER turbo 4-cylinder era with 2012 Lights champion and 2013 IndyCar Series Rookie of the Year Tristan Vautier behind the wheel...
Page 3 of 13
Subscribe to Racer
- Report: Monday creditors' meeting to decide Caterham F1 fate
- F1: Sutil says pay driver situation "out of control"
- F1: Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- Loeb admits he needs to improve his race craft for touring cars
- Kurt Busch denies abuse allegations in court appearance
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-22 08:28:28' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-22 08:28:28' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614