Aug 24, 2014
Jack Harvey dominated Sunday's Indy Lights season finale at Sonoma, although the Brit's win was not enough to prevent title rival Gabby Chaves from securing the championship on a tiebreak. Harvey's t...
Aug 23, 2014
Jack Harvey set himself up for a championship showdown in Sunday's Indy Lights finale after dominating the opening race of this weekend's double-header at Sonoma. Harvey started from pole and was nev...
Aug 21, 2014
This year is going by incredibly quickly; I can't believe we are already down to our last two Indy Lights races. It has all been a bit of a blur recently, especially coming back and forth from Englan...
Aug 20, 2014
When you hear about Milwaukee being around since 1903 when dirt made up the four daunting corners, you begin to think about the history that lies around there. For me, Milwaukee has been very good to...
Aug 17, 2014
Zach Veach capitalized on a late restart to win this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee, and close to within eight points of Gabby Chaves in the championship fight. Veach started from pole and l...
Aug 16, 2014
Zach Veach gave his championship hopes a boost by securing pole position for this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee. The Andretti driver came into the weekend sitting third in the standings, 24...
Aug 15, 2014
Reigning IndyCar Series champion Scott Dixon will test the new Dallara IL-15 Indy Lights car next month to assist in developing the chassis ahead of its race debut next year. Dixon, who won the Light...
Aug 14, 2014
Matty Brabham is like every other driver in the Indy Lights series. He's displayed talent, tenacity, and wants to graduate to the Verizon IndyCar Series in 2015. He's also like most Indy Lights drive...
Aug 13, 2014
Toronto didn't turn out to be a good result for us as a team, and everyone wanted to bounce back strong at Mid-Ohio. We were still mathematically in the fight for the championship, so we were very de...
Aug 11, 2014
For every driver, engineer and mechanic that get to have one, his home race is always one of the most important ones on the schedule. I'm lucky enough to have Mid-Ohio! The past two times I've raced ...
Aug 11, 2014
The 8Star Motorsports sports car team is planning to move into open-wheels for the first time with an attack on next year's revamped Indy Lights Championship. The team, which was established ahead of...
Aug 08, 2014
A few weeks ago, MAXSpeed Group and Andersen Promotions joined forces in a partnership program to help advance the careers of young karters into the Mazda Road to Indy. Today the parrtners announced ...
Page 2 of 13
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 00:14:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 00:14:42' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications