Aug 27, 2014
Three days after claiming its first Indy Lights championship with driver Gabby Chaves, Belardi Auto Racing has announced its plans to return to the category in 2015 with at least two of the new Dalla...
Aug 27, 2014
Newly crowned Indy Lights champion Gabby Chaves is optimistic that he can capitalise on his title success with an IndyCar program next season. Robin Miller's video interview with Chaves Colombian-Ame...
Aug 26, 2014
The RACER Channel's Robin Miller speaks with 2014 Indy Lights champion Gabby Chaves about his plans for the future.
Aug 26, 2014
Jack Harvey is targeting a long-term career in the United States after narrowly missing out on the Indy Lights title in his debut season. The 2012 British Formula 3 champion earned a clean sweep of l...
Aug 24, 2014
Jack Harvey dominated Sunday's Indy Lights season finale at Sonoma, although the Brit's win was not enough to prevent title rival Gabby Chaves from securing the championship on a tiebreak. Harvey's t...
Aug 23, 2014
Jack Harvey set himself up for a championship showdown in Sunday's Indy Lights finale after dominating the opening race of this weekend's double-header at Sonoma. Harvey started from pole and was nev...
Aug 21, 2014
This year is going by incredibly quickly; I can't believe we are already down to our last two Indy Lights races. It has all been a bit of a blur recently, especially coming back and forth from Englan...
Aug 20, 2014
When you hear about Milwaukee being around since 1903 when dirt made up the four daunting corners, you begin to think about the history that lies around there. For me, Milwaukee has been very good to...
Aug 17, 2014
Zach Veach capitalized on a late restart to win this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee, and close to within eight points of Gabby Chaves in the championship fight. Veach started from pole and l...
Aug 16, 2014
Zach Veach gave his championship hopes a boost by securing pole position for this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee. The Andretti driver came into the weekend sitting third in the standings, 24...
Aug 15, 2014
Reigning IndyCar Series champion Scott Dixon will test the new Dallara IL-15 Indy Lights car next month to assist in developing the chassis ahead of its race debut next year. Dixon, who won the Light...
Aug 14, 2014
Matty Brabham is like every other driver in the Indy Lights series. He's displayed talent, tenacity, and wants to graduate to the Verizon IndyCar Series in 2015. He's also like most Indy Lights drive...
Page 2 of 13
Subscribe to Racer
- WRC plans in-car split times ban
- Mercedes ready to open Hamilton talks
- Busch to take on Kubica at Monza
- BRDC F4 gets F3's British GT slot
- Ducati breaks 'tough' on small teams
- More electrical woe for McLaren-Honda
- Force India tries new Info Wing display
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 13:08:21' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 13:08:21' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614