Eric Bachelart could be logging plenty of air miles next year with a pair of open-wheel and sports car programs in the works. As the Belgian told RACER on Wednesday, he’s getting close to a GT program in the Pirelli World Challenge series, and has also confirmed Conquest Racing’s return to the Indy Lights series. Bachelart, who launched his driving career in the U.S. after winning the 1991 Indy L...
Indy Lights Championship | Racer.com
Oct 21, 2014
Schmidt Peterson Motorsports has been an integral part of the Indy Lights presented by Cooper Tires series for more than a decade, capturing seven championship titles. With the purchase of two brand-...
Oct 17, 2014
Sales of the brand-new Dallara IL15 Indy Lights chassis continue to grow, according to series boss Dan Andersen, with a bulk delivery due to take place next month. "Car sales have picked up quite a b...
Sep 30, 2014
As America's open-wheel community awaits the Verizon IndyCar Series schedule, current and prospective Indy Lights team owners, drivers and sponsors are also curious about the calendar of events that ...
Sep 19, 2014
Belardi Auto Racing announced that FIA Formula 3 European sophomore Felix Serralles will rejoin its team for 2015, having previously run two race weekends with the operation in USF2000 in 2010. The T...
Sep 14, 2014
Two days of testing for all three levels of the Mazda Road to Indy concluded today during the fourth annual Chris Griffis Memorial Test at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course. A total of 25 d...
Sep 06, 2014
Following a one-day test with Verizon IndyCar Series stars Scott Dixon and James Hinchcliffe at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, the AER turbo-powered Dallara IL-15 returned to the track ...
Sep 06, 2014
Scott Dixon has praised the new Dallara IL-15 Indy Lights car after he and James Hinchcliffe tested it at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Friday. The pair were called up to provide feedback for the on...
Sep 05, 2014
Andretti Autosport IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe returns to his roots in the Indy Lights series by testing the brand-new Dallara IL-15 chassis that will debut in 2015. The Canadian, along with Ind...
Aug 27, 2014
Three days after claiming its first Indy Lights championship with driver Gabby Chaves, Belardi Auto Racing has announced its plans to return to the category in 2015 with at least two of the new Dalla...
Aug 27, 2014
Newly crowned Indy Lights champion Gabby Chaves is optimistic that he can capitalise on his title success with an IndyCar program next season. Robin Miller's video interview with Chaves Colombian-Ame...
Aug 26, 2014
The RACER Channel's Robin Miller speaks with 2014 Indy Lights champion Gabby Chaves about his plans for the future.
Page 1 of 13
Subscribe to Racer
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
- Pedro Piquet looking to make European F3 move
- F1: More than 20 races no problem, Ecclestone says
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 01:29:16' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 01:29:16' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications