As America's open-wheel community awaits the Verizon IndyCar Series schedule, current and prospective Indy Lights team owners, drivers and sponsors are also curious about the calendar of events that lies ahead. Based on a bit of digging behind the scenes, it appears a rather familiar roster of races will be run next year with a twist at the end. The revitalized Indy Lights series could have 10 we...
Indy Lights Championship | Racer.com
Sep 19, 2014
Belardi Auto Racing announced that FIA Formula 3 European sophomore Felix Serralles will rejoin its team for 2015, having previously run two race weekends with the operation in USF2000 in 2010. The T...
Sep 14, 2014
Two days of testing for all three levels of the Mazda Road to Indy concluded today during the fourth annual Chris Griffis Memorial Test at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course. A total of 25 d...
Sep 06, 2014
Following a one-day test with Verizon IndyCar Series stars Scott Dixon and James Hinchcliffe at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, the AER turbo-powered Dallara IL-15 returned to the track ...
Sep 06, 2014
Scott Dixon has praised the new Dallara IL-15 Indy Lights car after he and James Hinchcliffe tested it at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Friday. The pair were called up to provide feedback for the on...
Sep 05, 2014
Andretti Autosport IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe returns to his roots in the Indy Lights series by testing the brand-new Dallara IL-15 chassis that will debut in 2015. The Canadian, along with Ind...
Aug 27, 2014
Three days after claiming its first Indy Lights championship with driver Gabby Chaves, Belardi Auto Racing has announced its plans to return to the category in 2015 with at least two of the new Dalla...
Aug 27, 2014
Newly crowned Indy Lights champion Gabby Chaves is optimistic that he can capitalise on his title success with an IndyCar program next season. Robin Miller's video interview with Chaves Colombian-Ame...
Aug 26, 2014
The RACER Channel's Robin Miller speaks with 2014 Indy Lights champion Gabby Chaves about his plans for the future.
Aug 26, 2014
Jack Harvey is targeting a long-term career in the United States after narrowly missing out on the Indy Lights title in his debut season. The 2012 British Formula 3 champion earned a clean sweep of l...
Aug 24, 2014
Jack Harvey dominated Sunday's Indy Lights season finale at Sonoma, although the Brit's win was not enough to prevent title rival Gabby Chaves from securing the championship on a tiebreak. Harvey's t...
Aug 23, 2014
Jack Harvey set himself up for a championship showdown in Sunday's Indy Lights finale after dominating the opening race of this weekend's double-header at Sonoma. Harvey started from pole and was nev...
Page 1 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- Petrucci joins Pramac for 2015
- Prost sure Honda will succeed again
- Mercedes to run new cars in finale
- Honda reveals image of F1 engine
- De Silvestro's F1 career in jeopardy
- F1: Kobayashi keeps drive for home GP
- Glickenhaus interested in Le Mans entry
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 1 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 13:28:59' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 13:28:59' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications