- Created on Monday, 30 September 2013 01:46
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Sprint event planned for UK city
- Alonso holds no fear for Button
- Caterham management steps back
- Ogier leads as rivals struggle in dust
- Porsche GT drivers get LMP1 audition
- FIA won't force third cars in 2014
- WTCC drivers back Suzuka track swap
- Lorenzo fastest after rain delay
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
- Pedrosa leads tight first practice
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.