- Created on Monday, 30 September 2013 01:46
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/racer/public_html/plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus/tmpl/article.php on line 58
Subscribe to Racer
- Trucks: Kyle Busch smokes 'em late at Texas
- NHRA: J. Force tops Friday Las Vegas qualifiers
- INSIGHT: The Skip Barber Karts to Cars Scholarship
- F1: Teams do not have answer to financial crisis
- NASCAR Kenseth on pole, Stewart sets record at Texas
- F1: Virtual safety car gets thumbs-up
- IMSA: Bryce Miller to focus on enduros next year
- F1: Grosjean says new Lotus nose a positive change
- More ownership changes for the Nurburgring
- F1: "I've got time in my pocket," claims Rosberg
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.