Oct 01, 2014
Jacques Villeneuve will be replaced in the Albatec Racing team by Marc Scott, son of team owner Andy Scott, for the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship in Turkey. Villeneuve will miss the...
Oct 01, 2014
Newly crowned World Rallycross champion Petter Solberg is looking to land a deal with a manufacturer to enable him to commit his future to the series. The Norwegian has dominated this year's inaugura...
Sep 30, 2014
Be sure to watch the rebroadcasts of Red Bull Global Rallycross Los Angeles and Seattle on NBCSN. Red Bull Global Rallycross Los Angeles II will be shown at 2:00 a.m. Eastern on Thursday, Oct. 2. The...
Sep 30, 2014
Double Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will replace current JWRC title holder Pontus Tidemand in the EKS World Rallycross team for next week's Istanbul Park event. Tidemand, who has reached ...
Sep 29, 2014
Sverre Isachsen gave Subaru Rally Team USA its first victory at Red Bull Global Rallycross Seattle, the ninth round of theb season. Behind him, an intense championship shakeup saw Joni Wiman steal th...
Sep 28, 2014
Timmy Hansen claimed victory in the 10th round of the World Rallycross championship at Franciacorta, while Petter Solberg finished third and was crowned champion. The Norweigan scored enough points a...
Sep 28, 2014
Renowned radio broadcaster Greg Strange passed away on Friday following a short illness. He was 61. Most recently known for his work on iRally, Strange was always at his best on the radio, talking to...
Sep 27, 2014
Swede Johan Kristoffersson heads the order after two heats of round 10 of the World Rallycross Championship in Italy. The VW Polo driver was second fastest in heat one behind Timmy Hansen and fastest...
Sep 26, 2014
The 2015 World Rally Championship format will finally be agreed via a specially convened WRC Commission meeting and FIA World Motor Sport Council e-vote next month. Controversial changes to the Power...
Sep 25, 2014
The 2015 Monte Carlo Rally will break with tradition and run the legendary Col de Turini stage in daylight as part of a number of route changes. For the first time since 2008 more than one stage will...
Sep 24, 2014
Nine-time World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb will return to rallying in November to contest Rallye du Var in a Citroen DS3 WRC with wife Severine. The Loebs won the Var event together in 2009. This ...
Sep 22, 2014
Rally Australia is looking to oust Rally GB from the World Rally Championship's season finale slot within the next two years. Although the FIA has announced another September slot for the Australia r...
Page 7 of 45
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Marciello to get Ferrari run in test
- F1: Horner praises "unbelievable" Ricciardo
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso says Ferrari swansong was "emotional"
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
- F1: Hamilton says second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Game, set and match to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi
- GP3: Niederhauser excluded, Yelloly wins Abu Dhabi finale
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 21:41:05' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 21:41:05' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614