Sep 11, 2014
Subaru Rally Team USA and Vermont SportsCar will enter a third team car in the next three rounds of the Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship for Travis Pastrana and David Higgins. Pastrana and Hig...
Sep 11, 2014
Volkswagen World Rally Championship team principal Jost Capito has denied there is a rift between him and lead driver Sebastien Ogier. Ogier is currently engaged in contract negotiations with the Ger...
Sep 11, 2014
Kris Meeke posted the fastest time on Thursday morning's Rally Australia shakedown stage, mirroring the perfect start he made to last year's Coffs Harbour World Rally Championship event. The Northern...
Sep 10, 2014
World Rally champion Sebastien Ogier and his Volkswagen teammates have written to FIA president Jean Todt urging him to defer a decision on 2015 WRC running order rules. Ogier, Jari-Matti Latvala and...
Sep 09, 2014
Two-time Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will make his World Rallycross debut at round nine of the championship in Germany next week. The former factory Suzuki WRC driver will compete in the...
Sep 07, 2014
World Rallycross Championship leader Petter Solberg was unstoppable when it mattered most in round eight at Loheac in France. The 2003 World Rally champion didn't have the ultimate pace throughout th...
Sep 06, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen won both of the first two heats at Loheac's French round of the World Rallycross Championship to head the order after day one. The Swede, whose family Hansen team ...
Sep 06, 2014
British World Rallycross driver Liam Doran has been forced to stand aside at Loheac due to an ongoing investigation into an incident at the World RX of Great Britain. A statement released by the Mons...
Sep 03, 2014
Some of the most controversial proposals in World Rally Championship history will be submitted next week, with running orders, final day deciders and banning in-car split times on the agenda. The WRC...
Sep 02, 2014
Kris Meeke crashing out of the lead of Rally Germany will not dent his hopes of remaining at Citroen next season, according to team principal Yves Matton. The Northern Irishman ran at the front of th...
Sep 01, 2014
Bryan Bouffier will get another chance with the Hyundai World Rally Championship team in France next month despite crashing twice on his top-level debut in the i20 WRC in Germany. The Frenchman was e...
Aug 29, 2014
Simba. One word. One man. Lion. That was how the Kenyans knew Bjorn Waldegaard. And he certainly was the king of African rallying. Born in Rimbo, in the east of Sweden, Waldegaard started competing a...
Page 6 of 41
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 04:51:12' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 04:51:12' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications