Oct 22, 2014
Rally GB has attracted a capacity entry for the first time in its 15 years of running in Wales. Next month's 2014 World Rally Championship finale will run with the maximum 160 crews starting the inte...
Oct 20, 2014
Andreas Mikkelsen says he is ready to go crazy in an effort to land his first win on the final two rounds of the World Rally Championship. Mikkelsen's runner-up spot in France put him virtually out o...
Oct 16, 2014
The format of the World Rally Championship will not change for next season, following Thursday's meeting between the FIA and series stakeholders. FIA president Jean Todt attended the WRC Commission m...
Oct 16, 2014
Leading World Rally Championship team and factory Bentley GT squad M-Sport is planning a major redevelopment of its UK base, including a private test track, new factory and hotel. Plans are with the ...
Oct 15, 2014
The 2014 World Rally Championship-concluding Rally GB next month could be used as a test event for WRC Promoter to demonstrate its radical new Powerstage plan. The proposal was unanimously rejected a...
Oct 15, 2014
Stephane Sarrazin, Toyota works prototype driver in FIA World Endurance Championship, is set to return to rallying in the Rallye des Cévennes and the Tour de Corse, final round of the European Rally ...
Oct 15, 2014
Newly crowned European Rallycross champion Robin Larsson plans to graduate to the World Rallycross Championship next season with his Audi A1 Supercar. Larsson claimed the European title at the final ...
Oct 13, 2014
Hyundai driver Thierry Neuville says he would relish the challenge of having Sebastien Ogier in the same team as him, if the World Rally champion was to leave Volkswagen. Neuville believes Ogier's co...
Oct 12, 2014
Factory Ford driver Andreas Bakkerud won the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Peugeot-Hansen driver Timmy Hansen had started...
Oct 11, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen tops the order after the World Rallycross Championship's opening day at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Swede Hansen was third fastest in ...
Oct 10, 2014
Tanner Foust has followed fellow American Ken Block in pulling out of this weekend's World Rallycross Championship round in Turkey. Foust had been expected to drive for the Marklund team at ex-Formul...
Oct 09, 2014
American rallycross star Ken Block will not start this weekend's World Rallycross of Turkey due to the potential security risk in the country. Series officials have heightened security around the eve...
Page 5 of 46
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Hulkenberg joins Porsche for Le Mans
- GP3: Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi test
- NHRA: Don Schumacher undergoes treatmant for cancer
- F1: Williams adamant front wing is legal
- F1: McLaren says points finish won't lead decision on drivers
- IndyCar: A.J. Foyt medical update
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 16:23:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 16:23:13' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614