Sep 11, 2014
Kris Meeke posted the fastest time on Thursday morning's Rally Australia shakedown stage, mirroring the perfect start he made to last year's Coffs Harbour World Rally Championship event. The Northern...
Sep 10, 2014
World Rally champion Sebastien Ogier and his Volkswagen teammates have written to FIA president Jean Todt urging him to defer a decision on 2015 WRC running order rules. Ogier, Jari-Matti Latvala and...
Sep 09, 2014
Two-time Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will make his World Rallycross debut at round nine of the championship in Germany next week. The former factory Suzuki WRC driver will compete in the...
Sep 07, 2014
World Rallycross Championship leader Petter Solberg was unstoppable when it mattered most in round eight at Loheac in France. The 2003 World Rally champion didn't have the ultimate pace throughout th...
Sep 06, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen won both of the first two heats at Loheac's French round of the World Rallycross Championship to head the order after day one. The Swede, whose family Hansen team ...
Sep 06, 2014
British World Rallycross driver Liam Doran has been forced to stand aside at Loheac due to an ongoing investigation into an incident at the World RX of Great Britain. A statement released by the Mons...
Sep 03, 2014
Some of the most controversial proposals in World Rally Championship history will be submitted next week, with running orders, final day deciders and banning in-car split times on the agenda. The WRC...
Sep 02, 2014
Kris Meeke crashing out of the lead of Rally Germany will not dent his hopes of remaining at Citroen next season, according to team principal Yves Matton. The Northern Irishman ran at the front of th...
Sep 01, 2014
Bryan Bouffier will get another chance with the Hyundai World Rally Championship team in France next month despite crashing twice on his top-level debut in the i20 WRC in Germany. The Frenchman was e...
Aug 29, 2014
Simba. One word. One man. Lion. That was how the Kenyans knew Bjorn Waldegaard. And he certainly was the king of African rallying. Born in Rimbo, in the east of Sweden, Waldegaard started competing a...
Aug 29, 2014
The first World Rally Champion, Bjorn Waldegaard, has died at the age of 71 after a long bout with cancer. Waldegaard passed away following a rapid decline in his health. He had been due to take part...
Aug 29, 2014
Volkswagen driver Jari-Matti Latvala insists his 2014 World Rally Championship title bid remains on course despite crashing out of the lead in Rally Germany. Latvala had the chance to slash team-mate...
Page 4 of 39
Subscribe to Racer
- More signs point to Ford Le Mans program
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
- RACER’s Petit Le Mans Resource Guide
- IMSA: Flying Lizards weighing options for 2015
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
- IMSA: Indy car champions, Indy 500 winners highlight Petit Le Mans finale
- F1: Raikkonen makes setup breakthrough
- Sir Jack Brabham Memorial event at Silverstone to benefit kidney research
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 19:36:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 19:36:42' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications