Nov 06, 2014
Mikko Hirvonen has announced his retirement from the World Rally Championship after next week's Rally GB. Since his return to M-Sport in 2013 after two seasons with Citroen, Hirvonen has struggled to...
Nov 05, 2014
The World Rally Championship-leading driver must run first on the road on the first two days of every 2015 WRC round, the FIA has confirmed after a Wednesday afternoon vote. There had been speculatio...
Nov 05, 2014
The FIA World Motor Sport Council could veto the World Rally Championship Commission's proposal for the 2015 WRC running order. Plans for a radical revamp of the WRC format were recently abandoned af...
Nov 05, 2014
Esapekka Lappi has clinched the 2014 European Rally Championship ahead of this weekend's Corsica finale after a testing crash sidelined his Skoda team-mate and title rival Sepp Wiegand. Following his...
Nov 04, 2014
Hyundai has re-signed Dani Sordo for an expanded World Rally Championship program in 2015 and '16. The 31-year-old Spaniard's exact campaign for next year has not been confirmed but he will tackle at...
Nov 03, 2014
Robert Kubica's future in the World Rally Championship has been cast into doubt after it emerged he is not currently negotiating with any of the series' teams for 2015. Volkswagen and Hyundai confirm...
Oct 31, 2014
Leading World Rally Championship drivers believe they were put in a dangerous position with the dust levels on the gravel element of last week's Rally of Spain. Drivers further down the running order...
Oct 30, 2014
British World Rallycross Championship driver and team owner Liam Doran will return to the series for the final round in Argentina next month after his suspension. Doran last raced for his Monster Ene...
Oct 30, 2014
Former European Rallycross Touring Car champion Knut Ove Borseth plans to contest the European Rallycross Championship next season. Borseth won the TouringCar title in 2009, before graduating to Supe...
Oct 29, 2014
Ollie O'Donovan, the 2007 British Rallycross champion, will contested selected rounds of the World Rallycross Championship next season. The Irishman returned to the sport this year and raced at the F...
Oct 27, 2014
World Rally champion Sebastien Ogier says he became so dispirited by the debate over the future of the series that it damaged his motivation during the 2014 season. Ogier secured his second straight ...
Oct 26, 2014
Sebastien Ogier secured his second World Rally Championship title with a round to spare with victory in an eventful Rally of Spain. Knowing that outscoring title rival Jari-Matti Latvala in Spain wou...
Page 3 of 45
Subscribe to Racer
- WRC plans in-car split times ban
- Mercedes ready to open Hamilton talks
- Busch to take on Kubica at Monza
- BRDC F4 gets F3's British GT slot
- Ducati breaks 'tough' on small teams
- More electrical woe for McLaren-Honda
- Force India tries new Info Wing display
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 14:10:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 14:10:42' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614