May 31, 2014
Three spectators have been killed in an accident on the Jim Clark Rally in Scotland. The crash happened on the Swinton stage of the closed-road event, near Coldstream in the Scottish Borders. A sourc...
May 30, 2014
Despite a troubled start to his Hyundai career, Dani Sordo says he wants to remain with the Korean firm for next year's World Rally Championship. Last year's Rally Germany winner was the first i20 WR...
May 29, 2014
Peugeot Sport director Bruno Famin has ruled out a return to the World Rally Championship any time soon, saying World Rallycross offers better value. Peugeot, the WRC's fourth most successful brand, ...
May 27, 2014
Volkswagen team principal Jost Capito has labeled team orders as a betrayal of fans and he says he won't be using them this season. The manufacturer's works team has dominated this year's WRC, winnin...
May 25, 2014
Andreas Bakkerud swept to victory in the second round of the World Rallycross Championship, the AUTOSPORT World RX of Great Britain at Lydden Hill. The Norwegian had topped the order at the end of da...
May 24, 2014
Andreas Bakkerud leads after day one of the World Rallycross of Great Britain at Lydden Hill, round two of the World Rallycross Championship. Bakkerud, twice a winner in the 2013 European championshi...
May 23, 2014
Felipe Massa believes ex-Formula 1 rival Robert Kubica is "not doing the right thing" by competing in rallying. Kubica was a rising star of F1 until a serious accident on the first stage of the 2011 ...
May 22, 2014
Former World Rally Championship promoter and champion co-driver David Richards says the series must forget television and focus its efforts on the internet. Richards, a long-time advocate of developi...
May 21, 2014
The FIA is meeting with the World Rally Championship promoter in Geneva today to lay the foundations for the next generation of WRC cars in 2017. WRC Commission president Carlos Barbosa confirmed tha...
May 21, 2014
The Race of Champions has abandoned efforts to reschedule its planned 2013 event in Bangkok. The last edition of the end-of-season head-to-head between stars from various racing disciplines had been ...
May 21, 2014
Former Renault Formula 1 driver Nelson Piquet Jr. will race in the second round of the World Rallycross Championship, the AUTOSPORT World RX of Great Britain this weekend. The Brazilian will compete ...
May 20, 2014
World Rally champion Sebastien Ogier will drive an Audi R8 in this weekend's ADAC GT Masters round at the Lausitzring. The 30-year-old Frenchman will share the R8 LMS with former grand prix driver Ma...
Page 20 of 46
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
- Lorenzo to race Ferrari GT
- WEC: Toyota could switch to battery option
- F1: Double points, standing restart rules to be dropped
- Dario Franchitti receives MBE
- F1: McLaren may run again before Jerez
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 02:55:46' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 02:55:46' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614