World Rally Championship crews will no longer be given in-car split times from 2015 as the FIA seeks to increase unpredictability. Teams can currently supply drivers with split times – sent to the car via a text message – during stages to help them judge gaps to their rivals. FIA rally director Jarmo Mahonen believes this is damaging the WRC's spectacle and wants harsh punishments. "What we'll tr...
Nov 26, 2014
NASCAR star Kurt Busch has joined ex-Formula 1 racer Robert Kubica, Ken Block and MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi on the entry for this weekend's Monza Rally Show, an exhibition at the Italian Grand Pr...
Nov 24, 2014
Nine-time World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb will return to the series for 2015's season-opening Monte Carlo Rally. Loeb will drive a Citroen DS 3 WRC in an effort to promote the DS brand – but the ...
Nov 21, 2014
M-Sport will field Ott Tanak and Elfyn Evans in its main line-up in the 2015 World Rally Championship. Tanak returns to the frontline fold to replace the retiring Mikko Hirvonen two years after his s...
Nov 20, 2014
Nasser Al-Attiyah will return to the X-raid Mini team alongside this year's winner Nani Roma for the 2015 Dakar Rally. Al-Attiyah won the 2011 Dakar with the factory Volkswagen team, and joined X-rai...
Nov 20, 2014
Robert Kubica is on Citroen's shortlist to join Kris Meeke in its 2015 World Rally Championship lineup, says team boss Yves Matton. Kubica has just completed his first full year in the WRC's top clas...
Nov 19, 2014
1997 Formula 1 world champion Jacques Villeneuve will not complete his rookie season in the World Rallycross Championship, and is unlikely to return next year. British squad Albatec Racing will repla...
Nov 18, 2014
Kris Meeke will stay on as a Citroen driver for the 2015 World Rally Championship. The Northern Irishman, who has took four podium places and led Rally Germany in his debut season in a DS3 WRC, will ...
Nov 18, 2014
Former World Rally Championship driver Manfred Stohl will partner World Rallycross champion Petter Solberg next week at the final round of the series in Argentina. Solberg has tasked his rally collea...
Nov 16, 2014
Sebastien Ogier clinched his eighth World Rally Championship victory of 2014 on Rally GB, as Mikko Hirvonen said goodbye in second place but Kris Meeke lost his podium in the late running. Ogier was ...
Nov 16, 2014
Sebastien Ogier continues to cruise towards Rally GB victory, while Mikko Hirvonen is just 4.6 seconds ahead of Kris Meeke in second heading into the final stages. Meeke started Sunday with a scare w...
Nov 15, 2014
Sebastien Ogier remains a minute clear in the Rally GB lead, while Mikko Hirvonen is just ahead of Kris Meeke for second place. World Rally champion Ogier has been able to take it easy since his Volk...
Page 1 of 42
Subscribe to Racer
- Wolff expects driver tensions to remain
- WEC: Hulkenberg joins Porsche for Le Mans
- GP3: Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi test
- NHRA: Don Schumacher undergoes treatmant for cancer
- F1: Williams adamant front wing is legal
- F1: McLaren says points finish won't lead decision on drivers
- IndyCar: A.J. Foyt medical update
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 17:32:39' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 17:32:39' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614