As RACER revealed in October, Florida-based DragonSpeed team is doubling its commitment to the Pirelli World Challenge by fielding a four-car effort for the 2015 season featuring a trio of Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 machines competing in the GT-A (amateur) category, plus an entry in the series' new GT Cup class for the latest Porsche 911 GT3 Cup model. The driver lineup will be led by returnee Hen...
Pirelli World Challenge
Dec 17, 2014
As first revealed by RACER, Flying Lizard K-PAX Racing – the only team campaigning McLaren sports cars in North America – has confirmed that it will be partnering with Flying Lizard Motorsports to ma...
Dec 17, 2014
As first predicted by RACER , GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing has confirmed that it will compete in the 2015 Pirelli World Challenge racing series. The team will continue with its No. 99 "Red Dragon" li...
Dec 16, 2014
Former TUDOR United SportsCar Championship entrant Bob Stallings Racing stepped away from the series after suffering a devastating crash during January's Rolex 24 at Daytona, and after nearly a year ...
Dec 11, 2014
Ryan Eversley has amassed an impressive body of work in the lower rungs of sports car racing. Along the way, he's also become one of the sport's most popular and irreverent voices through social medi...
Dec 11, 2014
Acura's presence in the Pirelli World Challenge GT category will double in 2015 when rising sports car talent Ryan Eversley (BELOW) joins RealTime Racing owner/driver Peter Cunningham as part of a tw...
Dec 04, 2014
Kia Racing shares highlights of its 2014 Pirelli World Challenge season. Post by Kia Racing.
Dec 02, 2014
With the 2015 season right around the corner, Bob Raub finds his championship-winning 3R Racing Pirelli World Challenge team in an unfamiliar position. The recent departure of longtime partner K-PAX ...
Dec 01, 2014
Reiter Engineering has revealed what it calls "a far-reaching evolution of the proven GT3 car as Lamborghini's official Gallardo GT3 partner" and plans to enter the new racecar in the Blancpain GT Se...
Nov 30, 2014
Amateur video of cars from the Pirelli World Challenge and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge during a test session at Sebring, including the DragonSpeed Mercedes SLS AMG GT3.
Nov 28, 2014
Phoenix American Motorsports, a Phoenixville, PA-based sports car team, in collaboration with Calvert Dynamics, will enter the Pirelli World Challenge for 2015 with a multi-class, multi-car assault. ...
Nov 28, 2014
The Unlimited Racing Championship will open its inaugural season in 2015 and will support the Pirelli World Challenge at its headliner events at Circuit of The Americas, Road America, Miller Motorspo...
Page 1 of 21
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 18:40:55' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 18:40:55' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614