The following are excerpts from a teleconference featuring three of the 2014 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series champions: Andrew Hines (Pro Stock Motorcycle), Matt Hagan (Funny Car), and Tony Schumacher (Top Fuel). THE MODERATOR: We'll start with Andrew Hines, rider of the Screamin' Eagle Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson. Hines raced to his fourth career world championship on the strength of stron...
Nov 19, 2014
Erica Enders-Stevens is interviewed on the red carpet before she gives her big championship speech at the 2014 NHRA Mello Yello Awards. Erica clinched the 2014 NHRA Mello Yello Pro Stock World Champi...
Nov 16, 2014
Erica Enders-Stevens became the first woman to win an NHRA Pro Stock world championship title Sunday when she defeated her closest points rival Jason Line in the final round of the Auto Club NHRA Fin...
Nov 15, 2014
Tony Schumacher earned a record eighth Top Fuel world championship title Saturday at the 50th annual Auto Club NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. Richie Crampton (Top Fuel), Alexis DeJoria (...
Nov 15, 2014
John Force Racing has announced a multi-year sponsorship with Lucas Oil Products. The announcement makes Lucas Oil the "Official Oil of John Force Racing" and the Corona, Calif.- based company will h...
Nov 14, 2014
Doug Kalitta (ABOVE) raced to the qualifying lead in Top Fuel Friday at the 50th annual Auto Club NHRA Finals at historic Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. Tommy Johnson Jr. (Funny Car), Shane Gray (Pro S...
Nov 14, 2014
Erica Enders-Stevens is well aware of the history on the line at this weekend's 50th annual Auto Club NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. But her more immediate concern is trying to hold off ...
Nov 12, 2014
With recent history in mind, it is not surprising the 2014 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car world championship is coming down to another battle between Matt Hagan and reigning champ John...
Nov 02, 2014
Erica Enders-Stevens reclaimed the Pro Stock points lead with one race remaining by earning a major victory at the NHRA Toyota Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Saturday. Spencer ...
Nov 02, 2014
Pro Stock driver Deric Kramer got out of the groove and tried to pull it back in when his Pro Stock car lifted and rolled several times at the NHRA Toyota Nationals in Las Vegas. Kramer walked away u...
Nov 01, 2014
Matt Hagan took another step toward a second Funny Car world championship when he qualified No. 1 with the sixth quickest time in NHRA Funny Car history at the NHRA Toyota Nationals at The Strip at L...
Oct 31, 2014
In the thick of the battle to earn another NHRA Funny Car world championship, John Force raced to the qualifying lead Friday at the NHRA Toyota Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. For...
Page 1 of 17
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 01:49:30' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 01:49:30' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614