Penske Racing's answer to Kevin Harvick: Which is more of a thing, to be #Keselowskied or #Harvicking?
Nov 22, 2014
Related Stories Stewart-Haas Racing continued its management changes with the announcement that it has recruited veteran engineer Rex Stump from Hendrick Motorsports to serve as its technical directo...
Nov 21, 2014
NASCAR penalized the No. 17 Roush Fenway Racing team of Ricky Stenhouse Jr. after analysis of rear-end suspension parts that were confiscated by the sanctioning body prior to qualifying for the Sprin...
Nov 20, 2014
Whatever your opinion of the latest iteration of NASCAR Chase playoff system for determining the Sprint Cup champion, it produced solid numbers in terms of TV audience. ESPN's live telecast of the de...
Nov 20, 2014
Hendrick Motorsports has announced that Kasey Kahne has agreed to a three-year contract extension with the team. The veteran will remain the driver of Hendrick's No. 5 NASCAR Sprint Cup entry through...
Nov 19, 2014
"Top Ten Tips for Becoming an Auto Racing Champion," presented by newly crowned NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kevin Harvick on The Late Show with David Letterman.
Nov 17, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR called Hendrick Motorsports representatives to the Sprint Cup Series hauler after Sunday's season finale at Homestead for disobeying a NASCAR directive, although the sanctionin...
Nov 17, 2014
Related Stories It's easy to pinpoint exactly when and where Kevin Harvick started winning the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship: His title run began Dec. 11, 2013, at Charlotte Motor Speedw...
Nov 17, 2014
Joey Logano still believes the revamped NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase format is good for the sport even though he would have been 2014 champion under the old system. Kevin Harvick became the first title wi...
Nov 16, 2014
Kevin Harvick became 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion in the best possible way – with victory in a highly dramatic decider at Homestead. The Stewart-Haas driver had to fight back from 12th place in th...
Nov 15, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon has thrown his support behind NASCAR's new Chase format, despite being controversially eliminated from championship contention at Phoenix last weekend. Gordon believed sec...
Nov 14, 2014
Jeff Gordon claimed pole for the NASCAR Sprint Cup title decider at Homestead, with Kevin Harvick the best of the championship contenders in fifth. Gordon was eliminated from the Chase pack in last w...
Page 1 of 36
Subscribe to Racer
- Hamilton promises even stronger 2015
- F1: Marciello to get Ferrari run in test
- F1: Horner praises "unbelievable" Ricciardo
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso says Ferrari swansong was "emotional"
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
- F1: Hamilton says second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Game, set and match to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-24 08:34:44' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-24 08:34:44' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614