NASCAR's Chase for the Sprint Cup playoffs premiered with ESPN's live telecast of the race at Chicagoland Speedway, and the resulting audience figures brought a promising improvement on 2013. Sunday's race earned a 2.3 U.S. household rating, averaging 3,711,000 viewers, according to Nielsen Media. Last year's race – which was was rain-delayed – earned a 1.7 rating, averaging 2,689,000 viewers. Gr...
Sep 16, 2014
Marcos Ambrose says that a belief that his NASCAR career had plateaued was a driving force behind his decision to quit U.S. stock cars for Aussie tin-tops at the end of this season. Ambrose, who won ...
Sep 14, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski opened the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase by fighting back from a pit delay for victory at Chicagoland Speedway. An additional pit stop for a loose wheel dropped the Pen...
Sep 13, 2014
Richard Petty Motorsports has now confirmed that Australian Marcos Ambrose will be leaving the team at the end of this season and return to his native country. The announcement followed a report by t...
Sep 12, 2014
Rain forced the cancellation of Friday's NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying session at Chicagoland, handing Kyle Busch pole position by virtue of having set the fastest time in practice. Busch was fastest ...
Sep 12, 2014
Las Vegas oddsmakers have installed Kevin Harvick as the favorite to win this year's NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup, which opens this weekend at Chicagoland Speedway. The odds naturally reflect form...
Sep 10, 2014
Jimmie Johnson said his Hendrick Motorsports team found a fault with his helmet's cooling system that led to his bout of heat exhaustion following last weekend's Sprint Cup race at Richmond. Johnson,...
Sep 06, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski dominated at Richmond to take his fourth win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season as Ryan Newman and Greg Biffle clinched the final spots in the Chase. Chase outsider ...
Sep 05, 2014
Brad Keselowski secured his fourth pole position of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season after topping Friday's qualifying session at Richmond. The Penske driver, who also started on the front row at th...
Sep 04, 2014
NASCAR has further tightened its qualifying procedure for its October visit to Talladega, with tweaks to its knockout system that series officials believe will make for a more exciting spectacle. The...
Aug 31, 2014
Kasey Kahne came from nowhere to take his first win of the NASCAR Sprint Cup season at Atlanta and guarantee a Chase place, after a wild, double green-white-checkered finish. Kahne was mired in obscu...
Aug 29, 2014
Kevin Harvick claimed his sixth pole position of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season in qualifying for Sunday's Atlanta Motor Speedway night race. Amid the focus on the return of Harvick's boss and tea...
Page 1 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Toyota tops wet night practice at COTA
- IMSA: Rayhall looking to add open-wheel races in 2015
- WEC: Conway in line for more Toyota P1 drives
- CTSCC: Johnson takes pole as Mustangs sweep
- IMSA: Westbrook leads first practice, Porsche impresses in GTLM
- Krohn team set to move up to P2 with Ligier
- WEC: Audi leads FP1 at Circuit of The Americas
- WEC: Toyota working on 2015 P1 chassis
- IndyCar: Brasilia race confirmed for 2015
- F1: Drivers' verdict on radio limits
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-19 06:25:51' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-19 06:25:51' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications