NASCAR announced rules revisions on Wednesday for the NASCAR XFINITY Series (currently known as Nationwide) and Camping World Truck Series in 2015, revising qualifying procedures and the graphics package for all entrants, bringing them i9n line with the top-tier Sprint Cup Series. Both series will alter the way the field is determined next season, eliminating rules locking a certain number of dri...
Oct 04, 2014
Related Stories Kyle Busch won the lottery on Saturday afternoon – the Kansas Lottery 300, to be precise. But it must have seemed like a huge jackpot for the driver of the No. 54 Joe Gibbs Racing Toy...
Sep 27, 2014
Related Stories In dominating fashion, Kyle Busch won the Nationwide Series Dover 200 on Saturday at Dover International Speedway after leading a total of 101 laps out of 200. This was Busch's fifth ...
Sep 20, 2014
Brendan Gaughan capitalized on the opportunity to utilize the high line on the final restart of Saturday night's VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 at Kentucky Speedway to win his second NASCAR Nationwide Seri...
Sep 13, 2014
Kevin Harvick got the track position he needed with a two-tire call under caution late in Saturday's Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300. Then he and crew chief Ernie Cope got the victory they deserved for ...
Sep 05, 2014
Coors Light polesitter Kyle Busch led all 250 laps in Friday night's Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Richmond International Raceway and beat runner-up and series lead...
Sep 03, 2014
Jared C. Tilton/NASCAR via Getty Images NASCAR's No. 2 series will have a new partner beginning in 2015 as Comcast's XFINITY brand becomes the entitlement partner for what is currently known as the N...
Aug 30, 2014
No wonder they call Kevin Harvick "The Closer." From the moment Harvick's No. 5 JR Motorsports Chevrolet took the lead from polesitter Chase Elliott on lap 37, Saturday night's Great Clips 300 at Atl...
Aug 26, 2014
NASCAR announced today its national series schedules for the 2015 season, featuring date enhancements to races along with a pair of long-term broadcast partners. "The 2015 NASCAR national series sche...
Aug 22, 2014
Ryan Blaney swept past Kyle Busch on a restart with seven laps to go and held on to win Friday night's rain-delayed Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Until the final restart, Busch appeared do...
Aug 16, 2014
Related Stories The math didn't add up. Crew chief Scott Graves was in NASCAR Nationwide Series rookie Chris Buescher's ear, telling him he was two laps shy of making the finish. The thing was Buesch...
Aug 09, 2014
Recovering from an early spin after contact with Kyle Busch's Toyota, Marcos Ambrose held off Busch in the closing lap s of Saturday's Zippo 200 at the Glen to win the series-best fifth road course r...
Page 1 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
- V8 Supercars: Van Gisbergen/Webb take Surfers win
- Marquez flies to record Sepang pole
- MotoGP: Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 15:01:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 15:01:34' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications