Circuit of The Americas has won the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme's 2014 Environmental Award for its sustainability initiatives during the 2014 MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas. The FIM Environmental Award encourages greater awareness of environmental concerns within the motorcycling world, and rewards significant contributions to the protection of the environment.The racetr...
Nov 21, 2014
Valentino Rossi believes an eighth MotoGP world championship is a realistic goal for 2015 given his rate of improvement this year. In his second season back at Yamaha after his unsuccessful Ducati st...
Nov 18, 2014
Cal Crutchlow has had surgery on arthritis in his shoulder following the end of the MotoGP season. The operation both removed a metal plate inserted when he broke his collarbone in 2011 and attended ...
Nov 17, 2014
Ducati is no longer in an "embarrassing" position in MotoGP after the progress it has made during the 2014 season, according to sporting director Paolo Ciabatti. The Italian team has not won a race s...
Nov 12, 2014
Marc Marquez set the pace on the third and final day of MotoGP's post-season test at Valencia on Wednesday. The double champion was one of the first to break the three-hour silence at midday after th...
Nov 11, 2014
Heavy rain ruined the second day of post-season MotoGP testing at Valencia, with only 10 riders setting times and Danilo Petrucci quickest on the Pramac Ducati. No dry running was possible at all on ...
Nov 10, 2014
Marco Melandri has secured his return to MotoGP after a four-year absence by securing the final seat on the 2015 grid with Gresini's new Aprilia program. The 32-year-old won five grands prix during h...
Nov 10, 2014
Jorge Lorenzo led the first post-season MotoGP test of the 2014/15 winter at Valencia. After his bid to beat Yamaha teammate Valentino Rossi to second in the championship ended with a failed wet-tire...
Nov 09, 2014
Marc Marquez claimed a record 13th victory of the 2014 MotoGP season by battling to victory in the drizzly Valencia finale. Valentino Rossi clinched the championship runner-up spot with second in the...
Nov 09, 2014
Alex Marquez clinched the Moto3 world championship in an enthralling Valencia finale, despite title rival Jack Miller winning the race. Marquez needed a podium finish to seal the crown in the Moto3 d...
Nov 08, 2014
MotoGP will return to Austria in 2016 for the first time in nearly two decades. The Red Bull Ring, which played host to a Formula 1 grand prix again this year, is set to get a MotoGP date the year af...
Nov 08, 2014
Valentino Rossi denied Andrea Iannone a maiden MotoGP pole position in Valencia qualifying, as a crash left Marc Marquez back in fifth. Provisional pole had changed hands relentlessly in one of the h...
Page 1 of 58
Subscribe to Racer
- More electrical woe for McLaren-Honda
- Force India tries new Info Wing display
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 10:30:26' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 10:30:26' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614