2014 Team USA Scholarship winners Aaron Telitz, 22, from Birchwood, Wis., and Michai Stephens, also 22, from Evanston, Ill., have completed three days of testing this week at Brands Hatch in preparation for the Formula Ford Festival, which begins tomorrow with qualifying and a pair of heat races. Results so far have been very promising, with Telitz, this year's Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship P...
Team USA Scholarship
Oct 17, 2014
Finally, the day had come. It was time to head to England to get my UK adventure officially underway. All of our awesome Team USA Scholarship gear had arrived from Styled Aesthetic. I crammed it all ...
Oct 14, 2014
Michai Stephens, along with Aaron Telitz, will represent the Team USA Scholarship in the upcoming Formula Ford Festival and Walter Hayes Trophy events in England. To live the dream: 10 p.m. departure...
Oct 11, 2014
Wisconsin native Aaron Telitz provides some background information leading up to his recent selection, along with Michai Stephens, to represent the Team USA Scholarship in the upcoming Formula Ford F...
Oct 08, 2014
ABOVE: Michai 's open-wheel dream started from his earliest years and, at 22, he was testing at Indianapolis. Next up: representing the Team USA Scholarship in the UK. Michai Stephens, along with Aar...
Oct 07, 2014
The 17th Annual Petit Le Mans last weekend at Road Atlanta featured some spectacular racing action, a huge crowd and several superb performances from among no fewer than six former Team USA Scholarsh...
Sep 29, 2014
After intense deliberations, Aaron Telitz of Birchwood, Wis. (pictured at above right), and Michai Stephens (at left) of Evanston, Ill., were named Monday as winners of prestigious Team USA Scholarsh...
Sep 24, 2014
(ABOVE - Left to right - Jim Leo of Pit Fit Training with the six Team USA Scholarship candidates - Aaron Telitz, Garth Rickards, Tristan DeGrand, Ben Auriemma, Kenton Koch, Michai Stephens.) Decisio...
Sep 11, 2014
A wide variety of accomplished insiders from the world of motorsports have a tough task ahead of them as they work toward naming two winners from a group of six candidates who auditioned at Auto Club...
Sep 04, 2014
Six young American drivers will converge on Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., next Monday, Sept. 8, for a shootout to determine who will represent the Team USA Scholarship in the traditional For...
Feb 02, 2014
Problems in qualifying ultimately proved difficult for Team USA Scholarship driver Neil Alberico to overcome when the intensely competitive Toyota Racing Series continued this weekend at Hampton Down...
Jan 27, 2014
Tveter shows off his hardware. (Mark Baker photo) America's Ryan Tveter recorded the first podium finish of his racing career Saturday in a tough international field of Toyota Racing Series competito...
Page 1 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
- V8 Supercars: Van Gisbergen/Webb take Surfers win
- Marquez flies to record Sepang pole
- MotoGP: Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
- MotoGP: Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 15:25:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 15:25:22' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications