Bloomington Gold Corvettes USA, "The Granddaddy of Corvette Shows," will make its inaugural appearance at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway from June 25-27, 2015. The nation's most prestigious and longest-running all-Corvette show will include a gigantic one-of-a-kind display of Corvettes with many of the world's most valuable and collectable Corvettes available for judging on Friday, June 26, and ...
Oct 22, 2014
Autocar has done it again with one of the most absurdly fast and sexy straightline acceleration shootouts.
Oct 21, 2014
Maybe a little disturbing for car guys and gals, but impressive nonetheless – Audi reports that one of its experimental self-driving RS7 test cars topped 149mph at Hockenheim, en route to a lap of th...
Oct 19, 2014
It’s easy to slip into generalizations and lazy judgment about road cars. The truth is, not all Escalades and Navigators are purchased as dubious status symbols; not all models of modern Mini are ugl...
Oct 17, 2014
American muscle cars typically have a difficult time with Euro-centric auto journalists, but the staff of Autocar were wowed by the new Corvette C7 Stingray, particularly given its relative bargain p...
Oct 14, 2014
Verizon IndyCar Series TV analyst, Indy 500 specialist, andTUDOR United SportsCar Championship driver Townsend Bell is adding another duty to his busy schedule with the launch of "What'Cha Got" on E...
Oct 13, 2014
Following last Saturday night’s black-tie gala at Beverly Hills City Hall, Ferrari’s 60th anniversary celebrations culminated in California with a historic display on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Cali...
Oct 03, 2014
BMW of North America has announced the opening of the new BMW Performance Center West, the company's permanent performance driver training facility located in Southern California. BMW has partnered w...
Oct 01, 2014
The performance of the all-new, 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 establishes it as one of the most capable vehicles on the market – and one of the few to achieve sub-3-second 0-60 performance and a sub-11...
Sep 23, 2014
General Motors has announced that it plans to move its Cadillac brand headquarters to New York next year as part of strategic realignment intended to establish the brand as a separate business unit. ...
Ferrari to celebrate 60th anniversary in North America with "Race Through the Decades" in Beverly HillsSep 04, 2014
Ferrari North America invites you to join it celebrate the company's 60th year in the United States on exclusive Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif. On Sunday, Oct. 12 from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m...
Sep 03, 2014
Mazda celebrated the unveiling of the fourth generation Mazda MX-5 on Wednesday together with fans at events held simultaneously in Japan, USA and Spain. The all-new MX-5, which adopts both SKYACTIV ...
Page 1 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- Vettel, Ricciardo to start in pitlane
- Coletti wins, Vandoorne seals second
- Niederhauser dominates GP3 finale
- Analysis: Why Red Bull was excluded
- F1: Button says Abu Dhabi might be the end...or not
- F1: Massa aims to take the fight to Mercedes
- F1: Red Bull duo excluded from qualifying
- F1: Hamilton unfazed by mind games
- F1: Vettel says Red Bull thwarted his early Ferrari test
- F1: Red Bull under investigation over wing flexing
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 13:45:12' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 13:45:12' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614