Red Bull Formula 1 design chief Adrian Newey believes more needs to be done by motorsport's governing bodies to clamp down on young drivers putting racing before their education. Newey's 16-year-old son Harrison recently made his single-seater debut and contested the opening round of the BRDC Formula 4 Winter Series at Snetterton, but skipped last weekend's Brands Hatch races due to educational c...
Nov 26, 2014
Dario Franchitti officially received his MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) "for services to motor racing" from Great Britain's Duke of Cambridge during an Investiture ceremony at Buckin...
Nov 24, 2014
Miller Motorsports Park has announce its schedule of events for the 2015 season, offering one of the most diverse selections of motorsports excitement in North America. "Our ninth season of racing at...
Nov 24, 2014
GelTech Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB: GLTC), announced that FireIce received system and agent certification for On Board Fire Suppression System performance from SFI Foundation, Inc. (SFI). SFI is a non-pr...
Nov 24, 2014
Circuit of The Americas has won the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme's 2014 Environmental Award for its sustainability initiatives during the 2014 MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas....
Nov 21, 2014
Dallara is one of the world's top constructors of racecars for the customer market, but the Italy-based company has interests beyond the racing world – and even the world itself. Andrea Toso head of ...
Nov 19, 2014
Chevrolet revealed its Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo (VGT) concept – "a revolutionary interpretation of the ultimate racecar," on Wednesday at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Developed exclusively for ...
Nov 17, 2014
The latest installment in rally star Ken Block's award-winning Gymkhana viral video series officially launched on Hoonigan's YouTube channel today. The video, Gymkhana Seven: Wild in the Streets of L...
Nov 11, 2014
Formula 3 European champion and Lotus F1 junior Esteban Ocon is the latest addition to the lineup for the 2014 Race of Champions. Ocon will pair up with Lotus F1 driver Romain Grosjean, winner of the...
Nov 10, 2014
Will Power, the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series Champion, is the latest driver to share his expert motorsport knowledge as an Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. The Australian has made an incr...
Oct 31, 2014
The ongoing saga of the Nurburgring's financial woes has taken another turn with a report that the iconic German road circuit will soon have yet another new majority owner. German business weekly Wir...
Oct 31, 2014
Any aspiring racing driver must master a wealth of skills if they are to forge a career in the ultra-competitive world of motorsport. From fitness and technique through to mental concentration and sp...
Page 1 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- F1 sets up fans' think-tank
- MotoGP teams complete 2014 tests
- Fittipaldi gets FIA Academy place
- Brabham eyes more Formula E outings
- RBR: F1 can't fear Mercedes quitting
- Wolff gets bigger Williams role
- WEC: Q+A with 2014 P1 co-champion Anthony Davidson
- IndyCar: CFH Racing continues driver search
- GP2: Gasly fastest in Abu Dhabi test
- F1: Wolff expects Hamilton-Rosberg tensions to remain
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 14:53:07' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 14:53:07' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614