Miller Motorsports Park has announce its schedule of events for the 2015 season, offering one of the most diverse selections of motorsports excitement in North America. "Our ninth season of racing at Miller Motorsports Park is going to be outstanding," said John Larson, General Manager of Miller Performance. "We offer a wide variety of exciting racing events that will appeal to every racing fan. ...
Nov 24, 2014
GelTech Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB: GLTC), announced that FireIce received system and agent certification for On Board Fire Suppression System performance from SFI Foundation, Inc. (SFI). SFI is a non-pr...
Nov 24, 2014
Circuit of The Americas has won the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme's 2014 Environmental Award for its sustainability initiatives during the 2014 MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas....
Nov 21, 2014
Dallara is one of the world's top constructors of racecars for the customer market, but the Italy-based company has interests beyond the racing world – and even the world itself. Andrea Toso head of ...
Nov 19, 2014
Chevrolet revealed its Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo (VGT) concept – "a revolutionary interpretation of the ultimate racecar," on Wednesday at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Developed exclusively for ...
Nov 17, 2014
The latest installment in rally star Ken Block's award-winning Gymkhana viral video series officially launched on Hoonigan's YouTube channel today. The video, Gymkhana Seven: Wild in the Streets of L...
Nov 11, 2014
Formula 3 European champion and Lotus F1 junior Esteban Ocon is the latest addition to the lineup for the 2014 Race of Champions. Ocon will pair up with Lotus F1 driver Romain Grosjean, winner of the...
Nov 10, 2014
Will Power, the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series Champion, is the latest driver to share his expert motorsport knowledge as an Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. The Australian has made an incr...
Oct 31, 2014
The ongoing saga of the Nurburgring's financial woes has taken another turn with a report that the iconic German road circuit will soon have yet another new majority owner. German business weekly Wir...
Oct 31, 2014
Any aspiring racing driver must master a wealth of skills if they are to forge a career in the ultra-competitive world of motorsport. From fitness and technique through to mental concentration and sp...
Oct 30, 2014
For the first two days of the 18th Annual Skip Barber Karting Scholarship Shootout, drivers attended two hour-long seminars and learned from industry leaders including motorsports veteran Bryan Herta...
Oct 29, 2014
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said today it would spin off luxury carmaker Ferrari into a separate company and list a 10 percent stake on the stock market to raise funding for a 48 billion euro growth pl...
Page 1 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P7 - Tony Kanaan
- WEC: Porsche adds third P1 car for Le Mans, Spa
- IMSA: Van Gisbergen set for Rolex 24 return with AJR
- RACER: Robin Miller on Simona de Silvestro
- F1: McLaren's Honda test car to run in Abu Dhabi
- F1: Ferrari replaces Mattiacci as team boss
- F1: Red Bull claims others pushing wing limits, too
- Lynn says GP3 title clincher in qualifying felt "weird"
- Loeb returns to WRC for Monte Carlo
- F1: Smedley says Williams did all it could in Abu Dhabi
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-24 22:51:57' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-24 22:51:57' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614