Williams' Formula 1 development driver Susie Wolff has signed up for this year's Race of Champions in Barbados. Wolff, who has made two grand prix free practice appearances this year with the team, will be the first female racer to compete in the end-of-year event. "I have a full-time job at Williams, which is great, but nothing can replace the adrenalin of racing and I can't wait to get that bac...
Oct 20, 2014
SAFEisFAST.com is offering the chance for racing drivers across the world to win one of four pairs of top-level race shoes from Alpinestars. Having the correct footwear is vital to perform at the ver...
Oct 18, 2014
It may have started out as a bit of fun, but James Hinchcliffe's signature "Hinchtown Hammer Down" micro-brew is becoming a business success story for Indianapolis-based Flat 12 Bierwerks. The Indian...
Oct 17, 2014
The upcoming Technology Issue of RACER magazine, which begins mailing on Oct. 18, will feature a two-page special section on the new era of slot car racing. RACER worked closely with Slot Mods USA fo...
Oct 16, 2014
The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and the Barber Motorsports Park have announced the completion of the Barber Proving Grounds, a major addition to the Barber Motorsports Park. The Proving Grounds...
Oct 16, 2014
Randy Lanier, a former Indy car and IMSA sports car driver who won the 1986 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year award after a 10th-place finish in 1986 (pictured, IMS photo), was released from Federa...
Oct 14, 2014
As part of the build-up around the renowned Neiman Marcus Christmas Book, Slot Mods USA founder David Beattie will appear on NBC's "Today" Show on Wednesday, Oct. 15 to talk about the $300,000 Fantas...
Oct 13, 2014
Following last Saturday night’s black-tie gala at Beverly Hills City Hall, Ferrari’s 60th anniversary celebrations culminated in California with a historic display on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Cali...
Oct 12, 2014
Alex Zanardi has mastered his latest big challenge. On Saturday, the former IndyCar and F1 star turned BMW works GT driver successfully contested his first long-distance triathlon in Hawaii. The 47-y...
Oct 10, 2014
The recent takeover of AMA road racing by the new KRAVE group that includes motorcycling legend Wayne Rainey has had one prominent casualty, as Daytona International Speedway announced that it was ca...
Oct 10, 2014
The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) has announced the locations for its second annual twin 2015 NASA Championship presented by Toyo tires events. The 2015 NASA Eastern States Championships wil...
Oct 09, 2014
In honor of its 40th anniversary, Skip Barber Racing School has announced two new programs for the motorsport enthusiast for 2015. The first product combines the best of both worlds – high-performanc...
Page 1 of 31
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-20 22:02:35' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-20 22:02:35' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications