Two-time MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo is set to make a rare four-wheel racing appearance at next month's Gulf 12 Hours in a Monster Energy-backed Kessel Racing Ferrari 458 in a lineup that also includes Australian racer Liam Talbot. “It’s a real privilege to race again with Kessel Racing and partner with Lorenzo, as it’s his first time racing in the 458, I’m looking forward to seeing what we can...
Nov 18, 2014
ISR is to withdraw from Formula Renault 3.5 to focus on GT racing in the Blancpain championships in 2015. Igor Salaquarda's team won FR3.5 races with Esteban Guerrieri, Daniel Ricciardo and Sam Bird ...
Nov 12, 2014
DTM legend Bernd Schneider will return to the Black Falcon Mercedes team in a bid to repeat his 2013 triumphs at the Gulf 12 Hours and Dubai 24 Hours enduros. Schneider will race the lead Black Falco...
Nov 11, 2014
GT Academy North America is back! In this first episode, 12 of the top Gran Turismo gamers in North America travel to Silverstone Circuit to begin the battle to become a professional racing driver fo...
Nov 02, 2014
Qualifying race winners Laurens Vanthoor and Cesar Ramos completed a clean sweep at Baku, controlling the main race from pole position in their WRT Audi R8. Andy Soucek brought the Beechdean Aston Ma...
Nov 02, 2014
WRT Audi drivers Laurens Vanthoor and Cesar Ramos won the Baku World Challenge qualifying race, while a points-free ninth place was enough for Mercedes driver Maximilian Gotz to clinch the Blancpain ...
Nov 01, 2014
WRT Audi driver Stephane Ortelli snatched pole position for the final round of the Blancpain Sprint Series by 0.038 seconds from teammate and overall Blancpain GT title hopeful Laurens Vanthoor. "I w...
Oct 29, 2014
This weekend's Blancpain Sprint Series finale in Azerbaijan will be fought out on a revised Baku street circuit. The Baku World Challenge, which has attracted a capacity 30-car entry, will run on a s...
Oct 24, 2014
Chevrolet factory driver Richard Westbrook will return to the British Trackspeed Porsche team for the Blancpain Sprint Series finale in Baku on Nov. 2. The Briton, who undertook partial British GT Ch...
Oct 23, 2014
The Vita4One BMW squad is planning to contest the Daytona and Sebring TUDOR United SportsCar Championship enduros next year after making its seasonal debut in the Blancpain Sprint Series last weekend...
Oct 22, 2014
ABOVE: See yourself here? (all images courtesy of McLaren Automotive) McLaren Automotive has announced details of its dedicated track preparation program for owners of its new P1 GTR racecar, which t...
Oct 21, 2014
A new safety initiative in the name of the late Sean Edwards has been launched by the Stephane Ratel Organisation to improve safety among amateur drivers competing in the series. The Sean Edwards Tes...
Page 1 of 25
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
- F1: Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
- F1: Wolff sure manufacturers won't exit
- "Unlimited Racing Championship" to support Pirelli World Challenge in 2015
- Tuscher fastest in GP3 testing
- F1 sets up fans' think-tank
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 19:37:44' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 19:37:44' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614