Jake Parsons and Colton Herta, the two winners at Sepang's AsiaCup Series at the weekend, are set to go head to head again in two weeks, this time at Sebring. Both are testing for Cape Motorsports, the junior formula team that is a partnership with Wayne Taylor Racing. Herta, who ran this season in USF2000, is trying out for a different team while Parsons, who leads the AsiaCup Series in Malaysia...
Pro Mazda Championship | Racer.com
Sep 14, 2014
Two days of testing for all three levels of the Mazda Road to Indy concluded today during the fourth annual Chris Griffis Memorial Test at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course. A total of 25 d...
Sep 04, 2014
One week ago I made my debut in the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires at the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma. My week started off as usual working my nine-to-five job at Gen Right Off Road ...
Aug 27, 2014
After riding an emotional roller coaster of epic proportions during last weekend's final two rounds of the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires at Sonoma Raceway, Spencer Pigot emerged as...
Aug 25, 2014
Robin Miller interviews newly minted 2014 Pro Mazda champion Spencer Pigot for The RACER Channel. Sonoma Pro Mazda finale race report
Aug 23, 2014
No one could have written a script as convoluted as the one which played out in today's Pro Mazda Grand Prix of Sonoma. The Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires was at stake, along with a...
Aug 23, 2014
Kyle Kaiser, from nearby Santa Clara, Calif., this afternoon celebrated his first victory in the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires following a fine performance for Juncos Racing at his...
Aug 17, 2014
The Allied Building Products Pro Mazda Oval Challenge at the Milwaukee Mile appropriately boiled down to a duel between Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires title rivals Spencer Pigot and...
Aug 08, 2014
A few weeks ago, MAXSpeed Group and Andersen Promotions joined forces in a partnership program to help advance the careers of young karters into the Mazda Road to Indy. Today the parrtners announced ...
Aug 03, 2014
Garett Grist lined up third on the grid for Sunday morning's Cooper Tires Pro Mazda Grand Prix at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Round 11 of the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires, but...
Aug 03, 2014
Nicolas Costa overcame a severe bout of stomach cramps to score a finely judged victory in Saturday evening's Cooper Tires Pro Mazda Grand Prix at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Round 10 of the Pro ...
Jun 29, 2014
Spencer Pigot bounced back from a series of misfortunes to score a commanding victory in today's second leg of the Allied Building Products Pro Mazda Grand Prix of Houston Presented by Marlin CNG Ser...
Page 1 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- Marussia set to miss US GP too
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
- Van Gisbergen/Webb take Surfers win
- Marquez flies to record Sepang pole
- Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
- Ambrose to make early V8 return
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 10:19:55' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 10:19:55' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications