Schmidt Peterson Motorsports' 2015 Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires driver lineup is starting to take shape, with Ethan Ringel signing as the team's first confirmed driver. Ringel, 20, a native of Windermere, Fla., competed in the Atlantic Championship Series in 2014, earning seven podium finishes. He tested with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports in an Indy Lights car in 2013 at Mid-Ohio. "It's t...
Indy Lights Championship | Racer.com
Oct 23, 2014
Eric Bachelart could be logging plenty of air miles next year with a pair of open-wheel and sports car programs in the works. As the Belgian told RACER on Wednesday, he’s getting close to a GT progra...
Oct 21, 2014
Schmidt Peterson Motorsports has been an integral part of the Indy Lights presented by Cooper Tires series for more than a decade, capturing seven championship titles. With the purchase of two brand-...
Oct 17, 2014
Sales of the brand-new Dallara IL15 Indy Lights chassis continue to grow, according to series boss Dan Andersen, with a bulk delivery due to take place next month. "Car sales have picked up quite a b...
Sep 30, 2014
As America's open-wheel community awaits the Verizon IndyCar Series schedule, current and prospective Indy Lights team owners, drivers and sponsors are also curious about the calendar of events that ...
Sep 19, 2014
Belardi Auto Racing announced that FIA Formula 3 European sophomore Felix Serralles will rejoin its team for 2015, having previously run two race weekends with the operation in USF2000 in 2010. The T...
Sep 14, 2014
Two days of testing for all three levels of the Mazda Road to Indy concluded today during the fourth annual Chris Griffis Memorial Test at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course. A total of 25 d...
Sep 06, 2014
Following a one-day test with Verizon IndyCar Series stars Scott Dixon and James Hinchcliffe at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, the AER turbo-powered Dallara IL-15 returned to the track ...
Sep 06, 2014
Scott Dixon has praised the new Dallara IL-15 Indy Lights car after he and James Hinchcliffe tested it at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Friday. The pair were called up to provide feedback for the on...
Sep 05, 2014
Andretti Autosport IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe returns to his roots in the Indy Lights series by testing the brand-new Dallara IL-15 chassis that will debut in 2015. The Canadian, along with Ind...
Aug 27, 2014
Three days after claiming its first Indy Lights championship with driver Gabby Chaves, Belardi Auto Racing has announced its plans to return to the category in 2015 with at least two of the new Dalla...
Aug 27, 2014
Newly crowned Indy Lights champion Gabby Chaves is optimistic that he can capitalise on his title success with an IndyCar program next season. Robin Miller's video interview with Chaves Colombian-Ame...
Page 1 of 13
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Will Caterham exit pull Forza Rossa entry forward?
- F1: Bianchi remains critical but stable
- IndyCar: 2015 calendar revealed
- F1: Mercedes says Hamilton deal a priority
- Stoner tests 2015 Honda MotoGP bike
- F1 cost crisis: What happens next
- Ocon impresses in Ferrari F1 test
- Borseth plans European RX campaign
- IndyCar: Greg Moore – never forgotten
- COTA on board with Lewis Hamilton in Mercedes' F1 simulator
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-30 16:53:12' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-30 16:53:12' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications