Mazda Motorsports confirmed today that Jonathan Bomarito – a driver with extensive history and success in Mazda-powered open-wheel cars and RX-8 sports cars – will return to the Mazda SpeedSource team for the 2015 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. From 2010-'12, Bomarito scored 13 podium finishes and four victories with Mazda. His previous stint was also highlighted by his role on the 201...
Oct 28, 2014
Related Stories With the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship completed, the series’ technical department has launched its first major off-season information gathering project. According to Scot ...
Oct 28, 2014
Alex Job was among the first team owners in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship’s GT Daytona class to confirm his program’s return in 2015 with the No. 23 Heart of Racing/Team Seattle Porsche. Th...
Oct 27, 2014
Most trophies spend their lives proudly on display in a prominent location. There’s one award, though, that begs to be picked up and played. Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Guitars awarded the winning overall ...
Oct 24, 2014
Related Stories RSR Racing team owner Paul Gentilozzi happened upon a stellar duo when he brought rising Verizon IndyCar Series star into his PC team at the Indianapolis road course event in July (AB...
Oct 23, 2014
Related Stories Two-time ALMS LMP1 champion Klaus Graf has been busy with business commitments since the Muscle Milk Pickett Racing team shut its P2 program (pictured) down after Sebring, but as he t...
IMSA: Action Express Racing to field No. 31 Whelen Corvette Daytona Prototype for Curran and CameronOct 23, 2014
Moving from strength to strength, 2014 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Champions Action Express Racing will stage a full-season two-car entry in the 2015 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season i...
Oct 23, 2014
The Vita4One BMW squad is planning to contest the Daytona and Sebring TUDOR United SportsCar Championship enduros next year after making its seasonal debut in the Blancpain Sprint Series last weekend...
Oct 22, 2014
He can’t say where he’s headed, but new TUDOR Championship GT Daytona title winner Dane Cameron tells RACER he’ll be back in IMSA next year with a new team in a different class. Cameron captured the ...
Oct 21, 2014
If you're a fan of the powerhouse Flying Lizards Motorsport team, you'll soon know where to cheer on the hearty band of sports car veterans. As RACER revealed earlier this month, FLM is evaluating wh...
Oct 20, 2014
ABOVE: Cindric, Hargrove, Skeer, Thompson, Urry Participate In Young Driver Academy Porsche is continuing its longstanding legacy of recognizing and developing young talent, as five standout North Am...
Oct 20, 2014
Gabriel "Gabby" Chaves has driven the DeltaWing coupe in all four Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup races this season, but is a relative newcomer to sports car fans. The recently crowned In...
Page 1 of 73
Subscribe to Racer
- Vettel set for pitlane start in USA
- Final day for Skip Barber Karts to Cars Scholarship at Sebring
- FIA: F1 crisis justifies costs cut push
- INSIGHT: Changes highlight 2015 IndyCar schedule
- F1: Ex-boss says Caterham demise "strange"
- F1: Vergne thinks he is best option for STR
- F1: Will 17-car grid prompt procedural changes for USGP qualifying?
- F1: Will Caterham exit pull Forza Rossa entry forward?
- F1: Bianchi remains critical but stable
- IndyCar: 2015 calendar revealed
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-30 19:25:17' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-30 19:25:17' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications