The FIA Formula E Championship has revealed the circuit location and layout for the Miami ePrix, set to take place on March 14, 2015. The eight-turn, 1.35-mile circuit is located in downtown Miami, Fla., along Biscayne Bay around the streets of the AmericanAirlines Arena, home to the Miami Heat NBA basketball team. Produced by leading track design company Ayesa, it is the setting for the fifth ra...
Formula E Racing News | Racer.com
Oct 02, 2014
The proposed Battersea Park Formula E circuit in London has the makings of a "mini-Macau," according to championship leader Lucas di Grassi. The Brazilian, who won the opening round of the series in ...
Sep 30, 2014
Formula E CEO Alejandro Agag (LEFT) has outlined his plans for the second season of the fully-electric FIA Formula E Championship in which he hopes to attract "three or four" manufacturers, with the ...
Sep 28, 2014
The all-electric Formula E series continues to stir up a range of opinions within the motorsports community. Latest to chime in is former Formula 1 world champion and Mercedes non-executive chairman ...
Sep 26, 2014
The proposed London round of the Formula E Championship at Battersea Park set for next summer moved another step closer when the local council voted on Friday to proceed with the plans. A meeting of ...
Sep 22, 2014
Two of the smartest brains in U.S. motorsport have differing opinions on FIA Formula E, although each admits to slight bias... Robert Clarke The man behind the EarthPrix concept (see table below to s...
Sep 19, 2014
Audi LMP1 driver Lucas Di Grassi tells The RACER Channel about winning the first Formula E race and describes some of the similarities in electric energy harvesting, usage, driving techniques and sou...
Sep 18, 2014
A preliminary vote on the Battersea Park Formula E round planned for London in June 2015 will be taken by the local council next week. The Borough of Wandsworth's Community Services Overview and Scru...
Sep 18, 2014
Formula E is set to race on a shorter version of the Monaco circuit that would run in both directions on the harbor front. Series boss Alejandro Agag has revealed plans for a 1.2-mile circuit that wo...
Sep 17, 2014
An additional race at one of the final Formula E events in Europe could bring the all-electric series back to its original schedule of 10 rounds. Series boss Alejanadro Agag revealed in Beijing last ...
Sep 15, 2014
Formula E could make a bid for world championship status in the future. Series boss Alejandro Agag stated during the course of last weekend's inaugural event in Beijing that an application to the FIA...
Sep 13, 2014
Nicolas Prost has been given a 10-place grid penalty for the next round of the Formula E Championship following his accident with Nick Heidfeld in the series opener in Beijing (video below). Prost, w...
Page 1 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 06:46:52' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 06:46:52' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications