- Created on Monday, 30 September 2013 01:46
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/racer/public_html/plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus/tmpl/article.php on line 58
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
- F1: Ecclestone resumes push for engine changes
- Schumacher Jr. reportedly tests Formula 4 car
- Newcomers head Valencia F3 test
- F1: Vergne joins Ferrari's test roster
- NASCAR: Wallace Jr. joins Roush Fenway
- Formula E launches school series for juniors
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.