What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.