What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
- Pedrosa leads tight first practice
- IndyCar: Connecting the Indy 500 and baseball's World Series
- Snowplow driver involved in air crash that killed TOTAL CEO held by authorities
- Indy Lights: Conquest Racing set for 2015 campaign
- IMSA: Klaus Graf looking to return for NAEC rounds
- F1: Lotus says Ocon "exceptional" in first test
- WRC: Mikkelsen tops Barcelona stage
- PWC: AMG Mercedes SLS numbers on the rise
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Championship scenarios and Challenge Cup
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.