When you hear about Milwaukee being around since 1903 when dirt made up the four daunting corners, you begin to think about the history that lies around there. For me, Milwaukee has been very good to us the two times that we raced there. In 2011, my first time there in USF2000, we qualified on pole, and finished second. Last year in Indy Lights, we qualified second and finished third after leadin...
Aug 17, 2014
Zach Veach capitalized on a late restart to win this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee, and close to within eight points of Gabby Chaves in the championship fight. Veach started from pole and l...
Aug 16, 2014
Zach Veach gave his championship hopes a boost by securing pole position for this weekend's Indy Lights race at Milwaukee. The Andretti driver came into the weekend sitting third in the standings, 24...
Aug 15, 2014
Reigning IndyCar Series champion Scott Dixon will test the new Dallara IL-15 Indy Lights car next month to assist in developing the chassis ahead of its race debut next year. Dixon, who won the Light...
Aug 14, 2014
Matty Brabham is like every other driver in the Indy Lights series. He's displayed talent, tenacity, and wants to graduate to the Verizon IndyCar Series in 2015. He's also like most Indy Lights drive...
Aug 13, 2014
Toronto didn't turn out to be a good result for us as a team, and everyone wanted to bounce back strong at Mid-Ohio. We were still mathematically in the fight for the championship, so we were very de...
Aug 11, 2014
For every driver, engineer and mechanic that get to have one, his home race is always one of the most important ones on the schedule. I'm lucky enough to have Mid-Ohio! The past two times I've raced ...
Aug 11, 2014
The 8Star Motorsports sports car team is planning to move into open-wheels for the first time with an attack on next year's revamped Indy Lights Championship. The team, which was established ahead of...
Aug 08, 2014
A few weeks ago, MAXSpeed Group and Andersen Promotions joined forces in a partnership program to help advance the careers of young karters into the Mazda Road to Indy. Today the parrtners announced ...
Aug 07, 2014
A bright new future for the Indy Lights Series, the top rung on IndyCar's driver-development ladder, was unveiled at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course earlier this week and that future is powered by Adv...
Aug 04, 2014
2015 Dallara IL15 Indy Lights test driver Tristan Vautier tells the RACER Channel about his first impressions after driving the car, its handling characteristics and how it might train the next gener...
Aug 04, 2014
The Indy Lights Championship ushered in its new Dallara IL15 chassis and AER turbo 4-cylinder era with 2012 Lights champion and 2013 IndyCar Series Rookie of the Year Tristan Vautier behind the wheel...
Page 1 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- Williams: Eliminating blame culture key
- BRDC F4 to build FIA F4-spec car
- Piquet secures Formula E drive
- Stewart to sit out Bristol race
- Trucks: Rain postpones Bristol to Thursday
- IndyCar: Sonoma qualifying crucial for title contenders
- IMSA: Corvette DP bodywork update possible for 2015
- IMSA: Series follows NASCAR lead on post-accident driver conduct
- F1: Sauber has "all the fundamentals" in place, Key says
- IMSA: Michael Lewis joins GB Autosport Porsche squad for VIR
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-21 10:14:55' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-21 10:14:55' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications