Gabriel "Gabby" Chaves has driven the DeltaWing coupe in all four Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup races this season, but is a relative newcomer to sports car fans. The recently crowned Indy Lights champion takes us through his history, his first impressions of the DeltaWing – and the interesting story behind his first race "behind the wheel." Born in Bogota, Colombia, Chaves won champ...
Oct 17, 2014
Courtesy of DailySportsCar.com Michael Shank told Marshall Pruett earlier this year that he had sold on one of this Gen 3 Riley Daytona Prototype chassis. That car has emerged, now equipped with a 5-...
Oct 17, 2014
Related Stories Paperwork is being completed on a deal that would see the Sonny Whelen-owned, Teddy Marsh-run No. 31 Corvette DP move from Marsh Racing's hands to Action Express Racing next season. "...
Oct 16, 2014
The ACO's new-for-2015 LMP3 class features carbon fiber coupes, a spec V8 engine producing 420hp, and has been created from the outset as a budget-minded entry into the world of prototype racing. It'...
Oct 14, 2014
IMSA paid tribute to its past, honored the present and looked forward to the future at Monday's inaugural TUDOR Night of Champions at Cipriani 42nd Street in midtown Manhattan. The six driver champio...
Oct 13, 2014
IMSA has announced the creation of the Bishop-France Award to honor the class champions in its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship – and the legacy of IMSA founders John Bishop and Bill France Sr. Th...
Oct 13, 2014
An open letter to fans of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship from IMSA President and COO Scott Atherton and CEO Ed Bennett: To our fans, As we prepare to celebrate the inaugural season of the TU...
Oct 12, 2014
It's been a wild year with 24 races and one more to go at Estoril next weekend. Five of the 24 races came since my last post. One was in the European Le Mans Series. And two each were in the Lamborgh...
Oct 10, 2014
With the inaugural TUDOR United SportsCar Championship in the books and a few days to recover, here's a meandering look at the topics of note from Petit Le Mans. GOOD VIBES IN BRASELTON My last trip ...
Oct 09, 2014
The TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and its partner FOX have scored with another impressive rating on network television. Following an audience of 1.1 million viewers who watched the re-broadcast...
Oct 08, 2014
According to team principal Bill Riley, there’s definitely some disappointment at the moment, but there are no hard feelings between Riley Technologies and SRT Motorsports after Dodge announced its d...
Oct 08, 2014
Related Stories Let me start by saying, like anyone, I enjoy winning. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here and both my family and my accountants would ask far fewer questions. However, one thing that's to...
Page 1 of 72
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 08:54:33' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 08:54:33' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications