Oct 17, 2014
Related Stories Paperwork is being completed on a deal that would see the Sonny Whelen-owned, Teddy Marsh-run No. 31 Corvette DP move from Marsh Racing's hands to Action Express Racing next season. "...
Oct 16, 2014
The ACO's new-for-2015 LMP3 class features carbon fiber coupes, a spec V8 engine producing 420hp, and has been created from the outset as a budget-minded entry into the world of prototype racing. It'...
Oct 14, 2014
IMSA paid tribute to its past, honored the present and looked forward to the future at Monday's inaugural TUDOR Night of Champions at Cipriani 42nd Street in midtown Manhattan. The six driver champio...
Oct 13, 2014
IMSA has announced the creation of the Bishop-France Award to honor the class champions in its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship – and the legacy of IMSA founders John Bishop and Bill France Sr. Th...
Oct 13, 2014
An open letter to fans of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship from IMSA President and COO Scott Atherton and CEO Ed Bennett: To our fans, As we prepare to celebrate the inaugural season of the TU...
Oct 12, 2014
It's been a wild year with 24 races and one more to go at Estoril next weekend. Five of the 24 races came since my last post. One was in the European Le Mans Series. And two each were in the Lamborgh...
Oct 10, 2014
With the inaugural TUDOR United SportsCar Championship in the books and a few days to recover, here's a meandering look at the topics of note from Petit Le Mans. GOOD VIBES IN BRASELTON My last trip ...
Oct 09, 2014
The TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and its partner FOX have scored with another impressive rating on network television. Following an audience of 1.1 million viewers who watched the re-broadcast...
Oct 08, 2014
According to team principal Bill Riley, there’s definitely some disappointment at the moment, but there are no hard feelings between Riley Technologies and SRT Motorsports after Dodge announced its d...
Oct 08, 2014
Related Stories Let me start by saying, like anyone, I enjoy winning. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here and both my family and my accountants would ask far fewer questions. However, one thing that's to...
Oct 07, 2014
Fresh off of its second consecutive class victory at Petit Le Mans, Team Falken Tire principal Derrick Walker tells RACER the Japanese tire brand has made a decision regarding its ongoing participati...
Oct 07, 2014
Related Stories Temperatures within the Risi Competizione camp have only just begun to cool since the team was crashed out of the lead while leading Saturday's season finale at Road Atlanta. The team...
Page 8 of 79
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 21:08:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 21:08:42' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614