Apr 06, 2013
Matt Plumb took advantage of a rare mistake by John Edwards to win Saturday's Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race, giving the No. 13 Rum Bum Racing Porsche Carrera its second consecutive victo...
Apr 06, 2013
Max Angelelli took the lead with 45 minutes remaining and held off Alex Gurney for the remainder of the race to win Saturday's Porsche 250 at Barber Motorsports Park. Angelelli was at the wheel of th...
Apr 05, 2013
Another Grand-Am Rolex Series race, another pole position for Jon Fogarty, who extended his series record to 25 poles in Friday's qualifying for the Porsche 250 at Barber Motorsports Park. For the se...
Apr 05, 2013
Apr 04, 2013
Turner Motorsport carries its â€œdouble winâ€ weekend momentum into the third round of Grand-Am Series action at Barber Motorsports Park. Both the Rolex Sports Car and Continental Tire Sport Car Cha...
Mar 29, 2013
Michael Shank Racing announced that Michael Valiante (LEFT) will replace Ozz Negri in its No. 60 Michael Shank Racing Ford Riley for the next two Grand-Am Rolex Series rounds, as the Brazilian's reco...
Mar 21, 2013
Growing up, you could have considered me to a diehard NASCAR fan. From watching endless hours of TV coverage every weekend, to being fortunate enough to go to a handful of races annually, I was convi...
Mar 19, 2013
The 8Star Motorsports squad is gearing up for the arrival of the new United SportsCar Racing championship in 2014 with a move into the American Le Mans Series LMPC class and an expansion of its Grand...
Mar 18, 2013
Audi's enthralling 1-2 finish was the "perfect finale" to its history as a Sebring 12 Hours competitor according to head of motorsport Wolfgang Ullrich. The 61st running of the race was also the last...
Mar 17, 2013
Audi claimed its 11th victory in the Sebring 12 Hours at the end of a thrilling race between its R18 e-tron quattros. Benoit Treluyer, Marcel Fassler and Oliver Jarvis claimed victory in the opening ...
Mar 17, 2013
The 1000-mile enduro at Road Atlanta will retain the Petit Le Mans name when it takes its place on the new United SportsCar Racing calendar next season. United SportsCar, which is the new name of the...
Mar 16, 2013
The 2013 Audi R18 led the Sebring 12 Hours at the halfway mark in the hands of Tom Kristensen. The Dane, who shares the new R18 e-tron quattro with Allan McNish and Lucas di Grassi, held a 8.1-second...
Page 61 of 65
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: P2 manufacturers searching for sales boost at season’s end
- Tony Stewart accident case to go to grand jury
- 2014 Lone Star Le Mans Preview
- IndyCar: Aleshin released from hospital
- "Snake" and "Mongoose" to open PRI Show
- IndyCar: Our best guess? Pagenaud to Penske
- Ambrose: NASCAR career had plateaued
- Bad start for Michael Waltrip on "Dancing With the Stars"
- ANALYSIS: Sochi GP circuit's first race
- IndyCar: Schmidt preparing for life with or without Pagenaud
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-17 03:50:04' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-17 03:50:04' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications