Jun 26, 2013
It has taken a few years of slow and steady recovery, but one of the most active prototype constructors could be back to full strength in 2014 with an interesting program that could bridge the divide...
Jun 01, 2013
Calling in a â€œmandatoryâ€ victory in the shadow of Chevrolet headquarters in downtown Detroit, Max Angelelli drove the No. 10 Velocity Worldwide Corvette DP across the finish line 0.486sec ahead o...
May 29, 2013
Tristan Nunez is juggling a full-time professional racing career in both the American Le Mans Series and Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, while also finishing up his junior year of high school. This...
May 29, 2013
Without going into the full background story, which we can save for a future blog post, let's begin at the January â€˜Roar before the 24' test at Daytona. As you may know Mazda entered the new Mazda6...
May 28, 2013
Longtime open-wheel racing engineer Yves Touron has joined 8Star Motorsports as race engineer for its Rolex Grand-Am Series Daytona Prototype program. The Frenchman previously worked with Oriol Servi...
May 22, 2013
8Star Motorsports conducted the first test of its No. 3 Corvette Daytona Prototype Tuesday at Sebring in preparation for the June 1 Grand-Am Rolex Series round at Belle Isle Park in Detroit. Team owne...
May 21, 2013
May 12, 2013
Muscle Milk Pickett Racing duo Klaus Graf and Lucas Luhr came out on top in a race-long duel with Nick Heidfeld and Neel Jani's Rebellion Lola-Toyota to win the four-hour American Le Mans Series even...
May 11, 2013
Andy Meyrick had his first qualifying opportunity for DeltaWing Racing Cars at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on Friday. The Englishman continued the development of the No. 0 DeltaWing, now powered by an ...
May 10, 2013
Neel Jani gave Rebellion another American Le Mans Series pole in qualifying for Saturday's four-hour race at Neel Jani gave Rebellion another American Le Mans Series pole in qualifying for Saturday's...
May 07, 2013
The DeltaWing returns to action this weekend for the first time since Sebring's 12 Hours, and with two recent promising test runs, the team heads to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca with renewed confidence ...
Apr 30, 2013
Page 59 of 65
Subscribe to Racer
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 17 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IMSA: P2 manufacturers searching for sales boost at season’s end
- Tony Stewart accident case to go to grand jury
- 2014 Lone Star Le Mans Preview
- IndyCar: Aleshin released from hospital
- "Snake" and "Mongoose" to open PRI Show
- IndyCar: Our best guess? Pagenaud to Penske
- Ambrose: NASCAR career had plateaued
- Bad start for Michael Waltrip on "Dancing With the Stars"
- ANALYSIS: Sochi GP circuit's first race
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-17 05:39:14' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-17 05:39:14' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications