Oct 28, 2014
Alex Job was among the first team owners in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship’s GT Daytona class to confirm his program’s return in 2015 with the No. 23 Heart of Racing/Team Seattle Porsche. Th...
Oct 27, 2014
Most trophies spend their lives proudly on display in a prominent location. There’s one award, though, that begs to be picked up and played. Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Guitars awarded the winning overall ...
Oct 24, 2014
Related Stories RSR Racing team owner Paul Gentilozzi happened upon a stellar duo when he brought rising Verizon IndyCar Series star into his PC team at the Indianapolis road course event in July (AB...
Oct 23, 2014
Related Stories Two-time ALMS LMP1 champion Klaus Graf has been busy with business commitments since the Muscle Milk Pickett Racing team shut its P2 program (pictured) down after Sebring, but as he t...
IMSA: Action Express Racing to field No. 31 Whelen Corvette Daytona Prototype for Curran and CameronOct 23, 2014
Moving from strength to strength, 2014 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Champions Action Express Racing will stage a full-season two-car entry in the 2015 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season i...
Oct 23, 2014
The Vita4One BMW squad is planning to contest the Daytona and Sebring TUDOR United SportsCar Championship enduros next year after making its seasonal debut in the Blancpain Sprint Series last weekend...
Oct 22, 2014
He can’t say where he’s headed, but new TUDOR Championship GT Daytona title winner Dane Cameron tells RACER he’ll be back in IMSA next year with a new team in a different class. Cameron captured the ...
Oct 21, 2014
If you're a fan of the powerhouse Flying Lizards Motorsport team, you'll soon know where to cheer on the hearty band of sports car veterans. As RACER revealed earlier this month, FLM is evaluating wh...
Oct 20, 2014
ABOVE: Cindric, Hargrove, Skeer, Thompson, Urry Participate In Young Driver Academy Porsche is continuing its longstanding legacy of recognizing and developing young talent, as five standout North Am...
Oct 20, 2014
Gabriel "Gabby" Chaves has driven the DeltaWing coupe in all four Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup races this season, but is a relative newcomer to sports car fans. The recently crowned In...
Oct 17, 2014
Courtesy of DailySportsCar.com Michael Shank told Marshall Pruett earlier this year that he had sold on one of this Gen 3 Riley Daytona Prototype chassis. That car has emerged, now equipped with a 5-...
Oct 17, 2014
Related Stories Paperwork is being completed on a deal that would see the Sonny Whelen-owned, Teddy Marsh-run No. 31 Corvette DP move from Marsh Racing's hands to Action Express Racing next season. "...
Page 4 of 76
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Q+A with 2014 P1 co-champion Anthony Davidson
- IndyCar: CFH Racing continues driver search
- GP2: Gasly fastest in Abu Dhabi test
- F1: Wolff expects Hamilton-Rosberg tensions to remain
- WEC: Hulkenberg joins Porsche for Le Mans
- GP3: Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi test
- NHRA: Don Schumacher undergoes treatment for cancer
- F1: Williams adamant front wing is legal
- F1: McLaren says points finish won't lead decision on drivers
- RACER's Top 10 Formula 1 drivers of 2014
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 07:16:38' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 07:16:38' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614